[Alert] Blood Pressure Drugs Turning DEADLY
If you’ve been diagnosed with high blood pressure, your doctor has probably told you how quickly it can kill you.
It increases your risk for heart disease… stroke… Alzheimer’s… and even kidney problems.
But here’s what most doctors DON’T tell you.
Your blood pressure drugs could kill you, too.
In fact, there are two blood pressure meds that could be slowly destroying your heart.
And they may be sitting in your medicine cabinet right now.
A new study, presented at the American College of Cardiology Scientific Sessions, found that people taking two classes of blood pressure medications were at higher risk of dying from heart conditions.
The drug classes in question?
Alpha blockers and Alpha-2 agonists.
By taking these drugs – to supposedly lower your blood pressure – you are putting yourself at risk of heart disease.
What’s even crazier? The two classes work completely differently:
Alpha blockers (drugs like Doxazosin (Cardura), Prazosin (Minipress), and Terazosin) work by dilating the blood vessels.
Alpha-2 agonists (drugs like methyldopa, Clonidine, and Guanfacine) work by targeting the sympathetic nervous system, thereby reducing blood vessel constriction.
Taking any of those drugs can hurt your heart.
Here is what I think we are learning: Unnaturally dropping blood pressure does nothing for your health.
Let me show you how to lower your blood pressure, naturally.
Dr. Scott’s Blood Pressure Control Program:
- Exercise: Consistent, good exercise is one of your best tools for keeping your blood pressure low.
- Nitrates: They do many amazing things in our bodies like: lowering blood pressure, increasing athletic endurance, enhancing sexual performance, and slowing the progression of dementia. You can get nitrates from beets, citrulline (an amino acid), and other foods.
- Control blood sugar: Try berberine, curcumin, and chromium to help keep blood sugar under control.
- CoQ10: This antioxidant/enzyme is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production. Since our heart is one of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs CoQ10. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, lower blood pressure, and help prevent skipped beats.
- Antioxidants: There are many antioxidants to choose from like vitamins A, C, E, and others, but I prefer the plant phytonutrients such as carotenoids, polyphenols, and flavonoids for great antioxidant protection. Examples include: green tea extract (called EGCG or epigallocatechin gallate), red wine extract (resveratrol), pycnogenol, olive leaf extract, curcumin, and others.
- Potassium and magnesium: Potassium is needed throughout your body, but especially in your heart. You can supplement with potassium, but it’s better to eat high-potassium foods. Magnesium relaxes blood vessels. I prefer magnesium that comes as an amino acid chelate such as magnesium glycinate.
- Fish oil: EPA/DHA found in fish oil have long been shown to be heart healthy and help to manage blood pressure. Take between one to three grams a day.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the drugs that are increasing your risk of dementia and provides healthy alternatives to them.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the best ways to keep your brain health in tip top shape so you never forget a thing.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the simple solutions to stop and reverse your diabetes.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes yet another weight loss scam that will leave you less healthy than you were when you started. Instead, try these proven tips for weight loss.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the inside scoop on this easy trick that eliminates your excess gas problem for good.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the popular “health” trend that could be fatal to you and your loved ones.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you how your blood type can affect the future of your health.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice to get your brain sharper than ever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest drug scandal Big Pharma’s running, and how it can lead you to a life of debt and addiction.