Don’t Fall For This Blood Pressure LIE
If you have high blood pressure, there’s an 80% chance you’ve been diagnosed with “essential hypertension.”
And let me tell you that that means…
It means that your blood pressure is high, but your doctor doesn’t know why.
So it’s hopeless, right? There’s nothing your doc can do but write you a prescription and hope for the best…
The “essential hypertension” diagnosis is an absolute scam. And it’s LAZY.
We know EXACTLY what causes high blood pressure.
And today, I’m going to show you what you can do about it.
Medical texts will tell you that hypertension is a complex condition and the cause depends on lifestyle factors (smoking, diet, genetics, family history, etc.).
Take a look at that list.
While you can’t do anything about your genetics and family history, you can do a lot about lifestyle factors.
That’s the first step.
But the real cause of hypertension is the hormone, insulin. Studies have been showing this for years– there is a direct link between blood sugar control and high blood pressure.
That’s why if you’re diabetic or pre-diabetic, you may have high blood pressure, too.
Why medicine has been ignoring this, is something I cannot understand.
But the science is clear – control your blood sugar (and your insulin) and you will lower your blood pressure.
Here’s how to do it:
Dr. Scott’s Blood Pressure Control Program:
- Exercise: Consistent, good exercise is one of your best tools for keeping your blood pressure low.
- Nitrates: Nitrates do many amazing things in our bodies. They can lower blood pressure, increase athletic endurance, enhance sexual performance and slow the progression of dementia. You can get nitrates from beets, citrulline (an amino acid found in citrus, watermelon and spinach), and other foods.
- Control Blood Sugar: Try berberine, curcumin, and chromium to help keep blood sugar under control.
- CoQ10: This antioxidant/enzyme is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production. Since our heart is one of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs CoQ10. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, lower blood pressure, and help prevent skipped beats (like arrhythmias).
- Antioxidants: There are many antioxidants to choose from like vitamins A, C, E and others, but I prefer the plant phytonutrients such as carotenoids, polyphenols, and flavonoids for great antioxidant protection. Examples include: green tea extract (epigallocatechin gallate), red wine extract (resveratrol), pycnogenol, olive leaf extract, curcumin, and others.
- Fish oil: EPA/DHA found in fish oil have long been shown to be heart healthy and to help manage blood pressure. Take between one to three grams a day. Studies have shown that omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) can reduce heart disease by up to 52%. Fish oils work by reducing inflammation and softening up arteries so they stay flexible.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Your mainstream doc talks a lot about how important your heart is. And he probably suggests expensive scans, blood work and other tests to make sure your heart is healthy. The only problem is… they DON’T WORK. It’s almost impossible to know if your heart is in good shape. Case in point? My father-in-law died...
If you didn’t already know that the American health system is the pits, a new study just confirmed it. In a new ranking put out by Commonwealth Fund, the United States hit the bottom of the list for health care quality in developed countries. This fills me with rage. We should have the best and...
It seems to happen more and more as you age. The newspapers are piling up on the sidewalk… your sink is full of dishes… and you haven’t cooked a real meal in weeks. You simply don’t have the energy you need to get anything done. And when your energy levels are this low, t’s easy...
When you get diabetes… or cancer… or any other chronic disease, your mainstream doc will point a finger at all sorts of things. They’ll blame your diet… your age… and even your genes. What they’ll never point a finger at is the one thing that determines who gets sick… and who doesn’t. But I will....
Be honest: when was the last time you felt sharp, strong, and full of energy… Or made it through the day without reaching for a coffee or an energy drink? If it’s too long ago to remember, I have good news for you. My colleague, Dr. Richard Gerhauser, has just created a revolutionary 3-in-1 formula...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For most of us, nothing is more terrifying than being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. And it’s not just because this devastating disease can make you lose your memories. It’ can also strip you of your INDEPENDENCE. Fortunately, there are a few ways to catch Alzheimer’s before it steals your future. And...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For years, the mainstream has been telling you the same old lies about how long you’re going to live. They’ll tell you it’s all about your genes… your diet… and even what you ate as a kid. Even worse, they’ll hand you a bag full of expensive, risky pills that...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, A recent survey quizzed men and asked them about their prostate cancer risk. When asked what the most common signs of prostate cancer were… most men had no clue. Why? They are afraid of telling the doctor about anything to do with their prostate because they don’t want to be...
Talk to your mainstream doc about your Alzheimer’s risk and they’ll say something like: “You’re going to get Alzheimer’s or you’re not. Nothing you can do about it.” Well, I’m here to tell you that’s nonsense. Because there are many ways to lower your risk of Alzheimer’s. In fact, I’m going to show you a...
If you want to live a long healthy life, you need start paying more attention to your gut. And I don’t mean that sinking feeling you get when something bad is about to happen. I mean taking care of the good bacteria in your gut (or your microbiome). These bugs help you absorb nutrients and...