Don’t Fall For This Blood Pressure LIE
If you have high blood pressure, there’s an 80% chance you’ve been diagnosed with “essential hypertension.”
And let me tell you that that means…
It means that your blood pressure is high, but your doctor doesn’t know why.
So it’s hopeless, right? There’s nothing your doc can do but write you a prescription and hope for the best…
The “essential hypertension” diagnosis is an absolute scam. And it’s LAZY.
We know EXACTLY what causes high blood pressure.
And today, I’m going to show you what you can do about it.
Medical texts will tell you that hypertension is a complex condition and the cause depends on lifestyle factors (smoking, diet, genetics, family history, etc.).
Take a look at that list.
While you can’t do anything about your genetics and family history, you can do a lot about lifestyle factors.
That’s the first step.
But the real cause of hypertension is the hormone, insulin. Studies have been showing this for years– there is a direct link between blood sugar control and high blood pressure.
That’s why if you’re diabetic or pre-diabetic, you may have high blood pressure, too.
Why medicine has been ignoring this, is something I cannot understand.
But the science is clear – control your blood sugar (and your insulin) and you will lower your blood pressure.
Here’s how to do it:
Dr. Scott’s Blood Pressure Control Program:
- Exercise: Consistent, good exercise is one of your best tools for keeping your blood pressure low.
- Nitrates: Nitrates do many amazing things in our bodies. They can lower blood pressure, increase athletic endurance, enhance sexual performance and slow the progression of dementia. You can get nitrates from beets, citrulline (an amino acid found in citrus, watermelon and spinach), and other foods.
- Control Blood Sugar: Try berberine, curcumin, and chromium to help keep blood sugar under control.
- CoQ10: This antioxidant/enzyme is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production. Since our heart is one of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs CoQ10. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, lower blood pressure, and help prevent skipped beats (like arrhythmias).
- Antioxidants: There are many antioxidants to choose from like vitamins A, C, E and others, but I prefer the plant phytonutrients such as carotenoids, polyphenols, and flavonoids for great antioxidant protection. Examples include: green tea extract (epigallocatechin gallate), red wine extract (resveratrol), pycnogenol, olive leaf extract, curcumin, and others.
- Fish oil: EPA/DHA found in fish oil have long been shown to be heart healthy and to help manage blood pressure. Take between one to three grams a day. Studies have shown that omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) can reduce heart disease by up to 52%. Fish oils work by reducing inflammation and softening up arteries so they stay flexible.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
It’s not the foundation of youth… but it may be the next best thing. Research proves that a simple vitamin can slow the aging process and add quality years to your life.
The government and health groups have been scaring people away from salt for years. But salt holds the key to protecting your health – and even extending your life.
Nobody should have to live with Parkinson’s disease – and you don’t have to. Follow my plan to slash your Parkinson’s risk.
Drug companies have been pushing risky diabetes meds for years – and the disease hasn’t slowed down one bit. Here’s how to start naturally reversing diabetes before it’s too late.
Big Pharma is in a campaign of denial about proton pump inhibitors (PPIs). But the evidence is clear – they do permanent harm to your brain.
Most men with prostate cancer are steered toward aggressive surgery. But guys who have been through the ordeal wish they hadn’t – and say they’d never do it again.
Even mainstream doctors are catching on to the wonders of vitamin D. But the advice they’re handing out is wrong… and harmful.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the secret poison leaking in your kitchen and what you can do to stop it.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the truth about blood pressure medication, and how Big Pharma is profiting off of it.