Dr. Scott’s Plan to REVERSE Brain Aging
I’ve seen too many people lose their minds as they age — and it isn’t pretty.
It starts with small things, like forgetting where you put the car keys.
And as your memory loss progresses, you end up forgetting the most special moments in your life, like birthdays, weddings, and anniversaries.
That’s no way to live… and I don’t want that to happen to you.
Fortunately, there’s an easy way to protect your precious memories and reverse the aging of your brain.
And all you have to do is make ONE change to how you eat.
There are two main essential fatty acids: Omega-6 and Omega-3.
You would think, given the state our food is in, we would be low on both Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids.
But that’s not true.
In fact, there is too much Omega-6 in our diets…and it’s a problem for our brains.
You find Omega-6 in vegetable oils (such as corn, soy, canola) which are in most of the food we eat. Omega-3 oils are found in wild game and cold-water fish (which most people eat very little of).
Instead, we should be consuming more Omega-3 and less Omega-6.
The Omega-6 oils are pro-inflammatory and cause many problems in the body.
Fish oils, however, are a great source of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammation and help your brain function better.
But let’s not stop there!
Dr. Scott’s Keys to a Healthy Brain
- Eat a diet high in vegetables and good proteins. This means making sure you are eating a vegetable at every meal and focus on wild or free-range meats when you can.
- Avoid processed foods and foods with too much sugar and vegetable oils. These increase inflammation in the body–which is deadly to your brain. I like olive and avocado oils the most, but you can also use butter.
- Keep your blood sugar under control. Blood sugar and brain health are closely tied. If you need help controlling blood sugar, look to supplements that contain chromium and berberine. Berbinex C3 by my partners at Gold Leaf Nutritionals has both – you can find out more here.
- Eat good fats. The very best fat you can put in your body are the Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil). Not only does your brain need these oils to build a healthy brain, fish oils also help to tamp down runaway inflammation.
- Exercise. There is not a single thing that is better for your brain than exercise. Get out and move your body every day.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how a powerhouse supplement can REBUILD your joints!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how a weird condition is ruining your health!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals what your BP drugs are doing to your health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which diabetes meds are causing serious genital infections.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals his secret to never having another migraine!