The Life-Saving Mineral You’re MISSING!
Eating well can be hard sometimes… but if you’re like lots of my patients, you do your best.
You load up on healthy fats like fish and poultry, and you try to eat as many fruits and vegetables as you can.
But there’s one mineral you’re probably not getting enough of – and it can mean the difference between life and death.
In fact, once you get enough of this mineral in your diet, you may NEVER have to worry about heart attack, stroke, or failing bones again.
Let me show you why.
There are a few select nutrients that make a huge difference to your health.
A recent National Academy of Science report suggests that putting magnesium in the water could prevent 150,000 deaths from stroke and heart attack every year.
Think about that!
But why magnesium?
The answer is simple: we aren’t getting it in our food.
I’ve talked about this a lot, but we are low on many minerals including iron, magnesium, zinc, and calcium. These minerals just aren’t in our soil the way they used to be.
But missing magnesium from your diet can be very harmful (especially to your heart). That is because magnesium helps with the:
- Creation of ADP, which provides energy for your heart
- Relaxation of blood vessels
- Nerve and muscle function
- Bones and teeth
- Regulation of blood sugar
But magnesium alone isn’t your only pathway to a healthy heart, let me show you:
Dr. Scott’s Heart Healthy Plan:
- Fish Oil: Studies have shown that omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) can reduce heart disease by up to 52%. Fish oils work by reducing inflammation and softening up arteries so that they stay flexible. I suggest you take between 1,000 and 3,000 milligrams a day.
- CoQ10 (CoenzymeQ10): This antioxidant/enzyme is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production. Since our heart is one of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs CoQ10. But CoQ10 goes beyond that — it is also a powerful antioxidant that works both inside and outside the cells. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, and help prevent skipped beats (like arrhythmias, or atrial fibrillation).
- Vitamin C: Remember that we are one of a few mammals that cannot produce their own vitamin C. If you aren’t supplementing, you’re not getting enough of this vitamin, so add it to your list.
- Antioxidants: There are many antioxidants to choose from like vitamins A, C, E, and others, but I prefer the plant phytonutrients such as carotenoids, polyphenols, and flavonoids for great antioxidant protection. Examples include: a green tea extract called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), red wine extract (resveratrol), pycnogenol, olive leaf extract, curcumin, and others.
- Hawthorn: An herb that has long been used for heart health. It helps lower blood pressure while also strengthening the heart muscle. Hawthorn berries are full of flavonoids for extra antioxidant protection.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
P.S. Could PERFECT blood pressure be just 28 days away! Watch your inbox tomorrow, because I'm going to introduce you to a blood-pressure breakthrough that could change your life. I'll even show you how you can try it 100% RISK-FREE! Trust me, you won't want to miss this!
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to BEAT depression without the mainstream’s dangerous drugs.