The Life-Saving Mineral You’re MISSING!
Eating well can be hard sometimes… but if you’re like lots of my patients, you do your best.
You load up on healthy fats like fish and poultry, and you try to eat as many fruits and vegetables as you can.
But there’s one mineral you’re probably not getting enough of – and it can mean the difference between life and death.
In fact, once you get enough of this mineral in your diet, you may NEVER have to worry about heart attack, stroke, or failing bones again.
Let me show you why.
There are a few select nutrients that make a huge difference to your health.
A recent National Academy of Science report suggests that putting magnesium in the water could prevent 150,000 deaths from stroke and heart attack every year.
Think about that!
But why magnesium?
The answer is simple: we aren’t getting it in our food.
I’ve talked about this a lot, but we are low on many minerals including iron, magnesium, zinc, and calcium. These minerals just aren’t in our soil the way they used to be.
But missing magnesium from your diet can be very harmful (especially to your heart). That is because magnesium helps with the:
- Creation of ADP, which provides energy for your heart
- Relaxation of blood vessels
- Nerve and muscle function
- Bones and teeth
- Regulation of blood sugar
But magnesium alone isn’t your only pathway to a healthy heart, let me show you:
Dr. Scott’s Heart Healthy Plan:
- Fish Oil: Studies have shown that omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) can reduce heart disease by up to 52%. Fish oils work by reducing inflammation and softening up arteries so that they stay flexible. I suggest you take between 1,000 and 3,000 milligrams a day.
- CoQ10 (CoenzymeQ10): This antioxidant/enzyme is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production. Since our heart is one of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs CoQ10. But CoQ10 goes beyond that — it is also a powerful antioxidant that works both inside and outside the cells. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, and help prevent skipped beats (like arrhythmias, or atrial fibrillation).
- Vitamin C: Remember that we are one of a few mammals that cannot produce their own vitamin C. If you aren’t supplementing, you’re not getting enough of this vitamin, so add it to your list.
- Antioxidants: There are many antioxidants to choose from like vitamins A, C, E, and others, but I prefer the plant phytonutrients such as carotenoids, polyphenols, and flavonoids for great antioxidant protection. Examples include: a green tea extract called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), red wine extract (resveratrol), pycnogenol, olive leaf extract, curcumin, and others.
- Hawthorn: An herb that has long been used for heart health. It helps lower blood pressure while also strengthening the heart muscle. Hawthorn berries are full of flavonoids for extra antioxidant protection.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
P.S. Could PERFECT blood pressure be just 28 days away! Watch your inbox tomorrow, because I'm going to introduce you to a blood-pressure breakthrough that could change your life. I'll even show you how you can try it 100% RISK-FREE! Trust me, you won't want to miss this!
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
You know what the world DOESN’T need? A new pill for diabetes. But Big Pharma – and the FDA – don’t agree. The FDA just approved a new pill to lower blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. But there’s a HUGE problem with this new drug… it CAUSES CANCER. Here’s how to stay...
As you age, it can seem like your metabolism comes to a screeching halt. And when it does, your energy tanks… and you start packing on the pounds. Even worse? You could find yourself on the fast track to dangerous diseases like diabetes and heart disease. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Because...
If you or your loved one has Alzheimer’s, you’d probably do just about anything to reverse the disease. That’s why it’s easy to submit when your mainstream doc suggests taking meds. The only problem? There’s not a single Alzheimer’s drug on the market that actually WORKS. And if that’s bad enough… research now shows that...
If you’ve got cancer, the only thing on your mind is surviving it. But the mainstream makes that difficult at every turn. The chemo… radiation… and even “safe” immunotherapies all come with a price. Now it looks like a popular class of conventional drugs can sabotage your chances of surviving cancer. And chances are you’ve...
You know those red lights that pop us on your car’s dashboards? They’re signs that somethings wrong with your car. Well, your body has the same type of warning system. And if you’re a man of 50, you shouldn’t be looking for a red light… Instead, you should be calling the doctor if you’re having...
If you’re like most of my senior patients, you’ve probably lost count of the number of times you’ve walked into a room… and totally forgot why you went in there in the first place. Or had to drive BACK to the grocery store for that one forgotten item. But most mainstream brain health solutions are...
If you’re anything like my senior patients, your biggest fear is losing your memories… and independence. And why shouldn’t it be? No one wants to saddle their family with the cost and stress of taking care of them as they grow older. But it seems like the mainstream is hell bent on seeing this happen...
As you age, keeping your brain in tip-top shape should be your most important health goal. Because without a healthy brain, you will slowly lose your memories… your health… and your independence. But your mainstream doc is NO HELP. He’ll just put you on a strict diet and give you a bunch of nasty, worthless...
If you’re anything like my senior patients, you’d do just about anything to live longer. That’s why you have up smoking… never skip your daily walk… and try to eat more veggies. But as it turns out there’s a certain drink you also NEED to avoid to stay out of an early grave. Your mainstream...
There’s all kinds of advice out there on the best way to get the most out of your workout. You know… post-exercise protein shakes… drinking water… and taking supplements. But what you don’t hear about is what you SHOULD’NT do after a workout. As it turns out there’s one weird thing you should avoid at...