Regrow Your Hair in 5 EASY Steps
Growing old is one thing. Feeling old is another.
There are few things that make you feel older than thinning hair.
We’ve always been told that hair loss is part of life… and there isn’t much we can do about it.
But that’s just flat-out WRONG.
Your hair just needs key nutrients to thrive.
And getting those nutrients is the key to having a fuller, thicker head of hair than you ever dreamed possible.
Hair-building requires specific nutrients including biotin, vitamin A, B vitamins, niacin, silicon, and others.
Testosterone production is also important for hair growth, and testosterone has its own nutrient needs: like protein and B vitamins.
Getting the right nutrients has other benefits such as creating thicker hair, reducing graying, and creating stronger facial hair.
Let me show you how to get the nutrients your hair needs.
Dr. Scott’s Hair-Restoration Program
- Protein and Collagen: Your hair is mostly protein. Specifically, it is mostly a type of protein called collagen. Collagen has many benefits in the body (builds strong nails, helps reduce wrinkles, good for the digestive tract, etc.) but it is an absolute necessity for hair growth. Most people have no source of collagen in their diets, so I recommend supplementing.
- B Vitamins: B vitamins help with many processes in the body but are important for hair growth. Biotin (a B vitamin) is especially important for hair growth.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: This oil is high in zinc and has been shown in studies to increase hair growth by 30%. It works by blocking 5-alpha reductase (an enzyme thought to be responsible for balding).
- Fish Oil: You might know, I’m a big fan of fish oil–for many health reasons. But what fish oil does for your hair is it tamps down inflammation (another common reason for hair loss).
- Blackcurrant Seed Oil: This is a powerful antioxidant, which helps to reduce inflammation, and helps support good hormonal balance, which is crucial for keeping your hair.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
P.S. Don't forget, spots are filling up FAST for Dr. Richard Gerhauser's online event, The Truth About Medical Marijuana. It's happening April 17 and is absolutely FREE — but you have to sign up here. If you've ever wondered about using medical cannabis to treat pain, diabetes, cancer, and more, don't miss this! Register here.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
It’s not the foundation of youth… but it may be the next best thing. Research proves that a simple vitamin can slow the aging process and add quality years to your life.
The government and health groups have been scaring people away from salt for years. But salt holds the key to protecting your health – and even extending your life.
Nobody should have to live with Parkinson’s disease – and you don’t have to. Follow my plan to slash your Parkinson’s risk.
Drug companies have been pushing risky diabetes meds for years – and the disease hasn’t slowed down one bit. Here’s how to start naturally reversing diabetes before it’s too late.
Big Pharma is in a campaign of denial about proton pump inhibitors (PPIs). But the evidence is clear – they do permanent harm to your brain.
Most men with prostate cancer are steered toward aggressive surgery. But guys who have been through the ordeal wish they hadn’t – and say they’d never do it again.
Even mainstream doctors are catching on to the wonders of vitamin D. But the advice they’re handing out is wrong… and harmful.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the secret poison leaking in your kitchen and what you can do to stop it.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the truth about blood pressure medication, and how Big Pharma is profiting off of it.