How to Survive a Fast Food Restaurant
We all try to eat healthy.
But let’s face it – we’re going to end up at fast-food restaurants from time to time.
Maybe we’re on a trip… or are just crunched for time… and that drive-through starts looking awfully good.
Believe it or not, ordering food at a fast-food restaurant doesn’t have to be a disaster for your health.
Here are some simple things you can do to make sure you’re picking the healthiest choices available.
Dr. Scott Olson’s Tips for Surviving a Fast-Food Trip:
- Forget Cheap: The dollar menu is usually the worst food to choose, and features foods with the most sugar and preservatives.
- Forget the SuperSize: Extra fries and a large soda will not save you money–especially when you consider that bypass operation will cost you more than the 20 extra cents the nice clerk is suggesting you pay.
- Go Green: While salads at fast food restaurants are not the best, they also aren’t the worst and have been getting better over time. Dressing can be a land mind of sugar and preservatives, so take it easy.
- Water: Sugar is what you want to avoid, the best you can. You find sugar in the drinks, the shakes, and the desserts. Drink only water or coffee.
- Have it Your Way: If there is one thing fast food restaurants are great at, it is service and giving you what you want. Choose grilled chicken without breading or a meat patty.
- Think Paleo: While there are many things about the Paleo diet I disagree with, many restaurants now cater to people on these diets. Paleo is eating mostly greens and meat. For instance, you can get a hamburger in a lettuce bun.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
P.S. If you’re eating at those fast-food restaurants too frequently, you can be sure you’re deficient in lots of key vitamins and minerals. One of the easiest ways to fix that is by supplementing daily with a superfood blend. I use Spectrum Elite from my partners at Gold Leaf Nutritionals. You can claim your RISK-FREE bottle here.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the drugs that are increasing your risk of dementia and provides healthy alternatives to them.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the best ways to keep your brain health in tip top shape so you never forget a thing.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the simple solutions to stop and reverse your diabetes.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes yet another weight loss scam that will leave you less healthy than you were when you started. Instead, try these proven tips for weight loss.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the inside scoop on this easy trick that eliminates your excess gas problem for good.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the popular “health” trend that could be fatal to you and your loved ones.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you how your blood type can affect the future of your health.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice to get your brain sharper than ever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest drug scandal Big Pharma’s running, and how it can lead you to a life of debt and addiction.