The #1 Reason to Take Probiotics
If there’s one thing I recommend to all of my patients, it’s taking a probiotic.
These special blends of good bacteria have been proven time and again to help protect you from chronic diseases.
Now, there’s another reason to take them.
Researchers have recently uncovered that probiotics can help shield you from one of the biggest health threats around.
Here’s what you need to know.
Scientists haveknown for decades that probiotics can help you shed body fat, boost your immune system, improve your digestion, and balance your blood sugar.
And according to new research, they can help cleanse your body of toxic chemicals, too.
You see, there are many toxins – from the environment and our food – that resist our body’s best efforts to purge them.
Fortunately, good bacteria are willing to step up and help us out.
A new study shows that Bifidobacterium breve and Lactobacillus casei (two common probiotics) more than DOUBLE the rate at which toxins excreted from our bodies.
This means taking probiotics slashes your exposure to these health-wrecking compounds in HALF.
Even better?Lactobacillusstrains are also known to detoxify heavy metals, reduce the damage caused by heterocyclic aromatic amines (HCA) – cancer-causingchemicals found in grilled meats.
Bifidobacterium isknown to break down endocrine disrupters – chemicals that cause hormone imbalance – and other toxins.
Probiotics are a great way to detoxify, but you might want to take some extra steps.
Dr. Scott’s Detoxification Protocol:
- Antioxidants: Many antioxidants, including vitamin A, C, E work well to aid I also like the plant phytonutrients such as carotenoids, polyphenols, flavonoids for great antioxidant protection. Examples of phytonutrients includegreen tea extract EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), red wine extract (resveratrol), pycnogenol, olive leaf extract, and curcumin.
- Cruciferous vegetables: Such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, bok choy, and turnip greens, contain high amounts of good chemicals called glucosinolates. The liver uses glucosinolates to transform and detoxify.
- Indole-3-carbinol(I3C) and 3,3′-diindolylmethane (DIM): These are both found in cruciferous vegetables, but it is best to supplement with them. I suggest taking 200 mg of I3C and 100 milligrams of DIM every day.
- B Vitamins: Vitamin B12, folate, betaine, and choline are great for detoxification. These nutrients, known as methyl donors, perform a biochemical process known as methylation – which is a step in the detoxification process. Good dietary sources include meat, fish, shellfish, eggs, spinach, beets, and quinoa.
- Mushrooms: Medical mushrooms have thousands of studies which show they are helpful in boosting detoxication.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the root cause of your anxiety problems.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest dangerous side-effect of weight loss surgery.
This breakthrough compound will have you feeling 20 years younger in JUST 2 WEEKS!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how snoring can lead to serious health conditions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how thousands of seniors might be misdiagnosed with MS.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which popular prescription puts you on the fast track to heart attack and stroke
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a breakthrough formula that can restore your joints while you sleep.