The SECRET to Living Longer (Amazing!)
Dear Living Well Daily Reader,
For years, the mainstream has been telling you the same old lies about how long you’re going to live.
They’ll tell you it’s all about your genes… your diet… and even what you ate as a kid.
Even worse, they’ll hand you a bag full of expensive, risky pills that won’t do a DARN THING to extend your life.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
Because researchers have discovered that there’s just one thing that determines who lives a long, healthy life… and who doesn’t.
It’s called bioresilience. And it’s your body’s capacity to adapt to stress.
It’s no secret that people become less adaptable as they grow older.
Things like staying up late, recovering from jet lag, or bouncing back from infection or injury get harder to do as we age.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
You see, there are several tried-and-true ways to increase your bioresilience.
Let me show you how.
Dr. Scott’s Plan to Build Bioresilience:
- Getting good sleep. Sleep is your most important health tool when dealing with stress. We all have times when good sleep is difficult. Melatonin, magnesium, calming herbs including hops, and passionflower all help restore your sleep.
- Exercise. There are many good studies showing the link between exercise and stress reduction. Choose an exercise you like and keep up with it.
- Stock up on nutrients. Part of the harmful effects of stress come from its ability to burn up needed nutrients in your body. To counter this effect, make sure you take a good multivitamin, fish oil, and extra B Vitamins.
- Find a good source of phytonutrients. You need more than just vitamins to maintain health. The additional nutrients you are looking for are called bioflavonoids, polyphenols, and others. Supplement if you diet is not what it should be.
- Get your antioxidants. There are many antioxidants to choose from like vitamin A, C, E and others. But I prefer the plant phytonutrients such as carotenoids, polyphenols, and flavonoids for great antioxidant protection. Examples include: green tea extract — called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), red wine extract (resveratrol), pycnogenol, olive leaf extract, curcumin, and others.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Your mainstream doc talks a lot about how important your heart is. And he probably suggests expensive scans, blood work and other tests to make sure your heart is healthy. The only problem is… they DON’T WORK. It’s almost impossible to know if your heart is in good shape. Case in point? My father-in-law died...
If you didn’t already know that the American health system is the pits, a new study just confirmed it. In a new ranking put out by Commonwealth Fund, the United States hit the bottom of the list for health care quality in developed countries. This fills me with rage. We should have the best and...
It seems to happen more and more as you age. The newspapers are piling up on the sidewalk… your sink is full of dishes… and you haven’t cooked a real meal in weeks. You simply don’t have the energy you need to get anything done. And when your energy levels are this low, t’s easy...
When you get diabetes… or cancer… or any other chronic disease, your mainstream doc will point a finger at all sorts of things. They’ll blame your diet… your age… and even your genes. What they’ll never point a finger at is the one thing that determines who gets sick… and who doesn’t. But I will....
Be honest: when was the last time you felt sharp, strong, and full of energy… Or made it through the day without reaching for a coffee or an energy drink? If it’s too long ago to remember, I have good news for you. My colleague, Dr. Richard Gerhauser, has just created a revolutionary 3-in-1 formula...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For most of us, nothing is more terrifying than being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. And it’s not just because this devastating disease can make you lose your memories. It’ can also strip you of your INDEPENDENCE. Fortunately, there are a few ways to catch Alzheimer’s before it steals your future. And...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, A recent survey quizzed men and asked them about their prostate cancer risk. When asked what the most common signs of prostate cancer were… most men had no clue. Why? They are afraid of telling the doctor about anything to do with their prostate because they don’t want to be...
Talk to your mainstream doc about your Alzheimer’s risk and they’ll say something like: “You’re going to get Alzheimer’s or you’re not. Nothing you can do about it.” Well, I’m here to tell you that’s nonsense. Because there are many ways to lower your risk of Alzheimer’s. In fact, I’m going to show you a...
If you want to live a long healthy life, you need start paying more attention to your gut. And I don’t mean that sinking feeling you get when something bad is about to happen. I mean taking care of the good bacteria in your gut (or your microbiome). These bugs help you absorb nutrients and...
Side effects are a strange concept unique to drugs. You can’t really talk about the side-effects of natural medicines, eating right, or exercising because they don’t really have them. But drug have unintended consequences that we have learned to simply accept. These side-effects happen because medications change the way your body functions. And when you...