The Top Supplements for Heart Health
Heart disease is a big deal…which means it’s also big business.
We’re spending more than $200 billion a year on heart disease – that’s larger than the entire economy for some small countries.
And none… absolutely none… of the heart drugs on the market cure heart disease. They only mask your symptoms.
The good news is that there are some simple supplements that can keep your ticker in tip-top shape.
They may not make the drug companies rich. But they could end up adding years to your life.
Heart disease kills more people than any other disease – that’s the bad news.
The good news is that preventing or reversing heart disease is well within your grasp.
There are a few select nutrients that make a huge difference to your heart health.
Let me show you:
- Fish Oil: Studies have shown that Omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) can reduce heart disease by up to 52%. Fish oils work by reducing inflammation and softening up arteries so that they stay flexible. I suggest you take between 1,000 and 3,000 milligrams a day.
- CoQ10 (CoenzymeQ10): This antioxidant/enzyme is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production. Since our heart is one of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs CoQ10. But CoQ10 goes beyond that, it is also a powerful antioxidant that works both inside and outside the cells. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, and help prevent skipped beats (like arrhythmias or atrial fibrillation).
- Vitamin C: Remember that we are one of a few mammals that cannot produce their own vitamin C. If you don’t supplement, you don’t get enough of this vitamin, so add it to your list.
- Antioxidants: There are many antioxidants to choose from like vitamins A, C, E, and others, but I prefer the plant phytonutrients such as carotenoids, polyphenols and flavonoids for great antioxidant protection. Examples include: green tea extract – called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), red wine extract (resveratrol), pycnogenol, olive leaf extract, curcumin, and others.
- Hawthorn: This is an herb that has long been used for heart health. It helps lower blood pressure while also strengthening the heart muscle. Hawthorn berries are full of flavonoids for extra antioxidant protection.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson tells you the reason behind high blood pressure and the simple changes you can make to fix it.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice on how to get a good night’s sleep.
Dr. Scott Olson explains why building muscle is so important and the easy steps you can take to build them up.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which important vitamin is missing from your body and how, without it, it’s wrecking your health.
Dr. Scott Olson warns you of the prostate cancer signs and how you can best fight it.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you the many ways in which CBD is now curing anxiety.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the risks of high blood pressure and how you can fight it starting today.
Gold Leaf Nutritionals have just developed a breakthrough skin product that is a WRINKLE ERASER!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the simple, secret ways to get your younger skin back.