9 Signs Your Heart is at Risk
Your mainstream doc talks a lot about how important your heart is.
And he probably suggests expensive scans, blood work and other tests to make sure your heart is healthy.
The only problem is… they DON’T WORK.
It’s almost impossible to know if your heart is in good shape.
Case in point? My father-in-law died a week after getting a clean bill of health from his heart doctor.
But it doesn’t have to be this way for you. You can catch a serious heart problem before it starts.
Because there are nine advanced warning signs that your heart is in DANGER.
And today I’m going to share them with you.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention around 610,000 people die each year from heart disease and US alone.
Most of them say they had no advanced notice.
But scientific studies say otherwise: most people have advanced warning (they just didn’t know it was advanced warning).
Here are the top nine signs that your heart is in TROUBLE:
- Pain that spreads to the left arm. Left arm pain is very common symptom. The key to this pain being a sign from the heart is that there is no outside reason for the pain (you didn’t do anything to cause the pain, it just appeared).
- A cough that won’t quit. A persistent cough can be a symptom of many conditions, but this coughcan produce a pinky bloody liquid is common (if it is heart failure) but an annoying persistent coughcan be a sign of pre-heart attack.
- Swollen legs and ankles. When your heart isn’t working well, you get swelling. This is because your heart moves fluid around the body.
- Nausea and loss of appetite. Nausea is very common in people with heart problems. Abdominal cramps that come in short spurts is common right before heart attack.
- Extreme levels of anxiety. People who are anxious are more prone to heart disease. This oftencomes with higher blood pressure. Sometimes, extreme anxiety is the only symptom of a heart attack.
- Light headedness or fainting. When the heart isn’t pumping right, there is not enough oxygen being delivered to the brain. If you have ever fainted while getting up from a sitting position, this can be a sign of a heart failing.
- Skin rashes or unusual spots. Strangely, eczema and shingles are risk factors heart disease. In fact,they are associated with a 48% chance of high blood pressure.
- Chronic or sudden fatigue. Fatigue is one of the main symptoms of heart disease. You feelextremely tired with even the simplest of tasks. Fatigue is a sign of many diseases, so you usually are looking for another sign too. But chronic fatigue of any source is a good reason to visit your doctor.
- Increased perspiration. Excess sweat can be the sign of heart attack. Flu-like symptoms, clammyskin, sweat regardless of temperature are all early signs.
One of these symptoms is usually not a big deal, but when you have many of them you should head to the emergency room.
Heart disease is preventable by eating better and getting good heart nutrients.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dear Reader, Have you started noticed troubling signs that you’re getting older? Like maybe you’ve found yourself sitting down to read a magazine only to realize you just can’t see the tiny words clearly without holding it at arm’s length… (Perhaps you’ve already caved in and bought a pair of reading glasses…) Or have you felt embarrassed as you stumble over words during conversations?...
Dear Reader, Ask the men in your life when they last went to the doctor and most will have a hard time remembering. I ask men this question all the time and I’m often answered with a blank stare. You see, most men avoid going to the doctor as much as possible…but they shouldn’t. Because men die faster. And in my years of...
Dear Reader, We’ve all been told to keep her hands clean – especially so in recent times. But wouldn’t it be nice if we were told the RIGHT way to do it? Washing your hands regularly is one of the keys to stopping the spread of germs, in part because we touch our face far more often than...
Dear Reader, When you go to your doctor with a problem you expect to be given a cure… or, at best, at least a treatment that will make your problem manageable. What you don’t expect is for this drug to open a can of worms for other health troubles. But that’s exactly what could happen if you suffer with anything from...
Dear Reader, Most people are terrified at the thought of chemotherapy AND with good reason. Chemotherapy works (in general) by poisoning cells that grow rapidly. Unfortunately, chemotherapy doesn’t just pinpoint cancer cells, it often takes your other healthy cells along with too (like your hair, your digestive tract…). But most people are willing to go through this pain and torture because they believe it will put an end...
Dear Reader, The fact of the matter is, getting older is tough on your whole body. Your joints… your heart… and even your good looks all take a plunge with every passing year. But, the worst part by far about aging is that it takes its biggest toll on your brain. Because as you age, you lose brain cells… and eventually, your...
Dear Reader, When I told Jim his blood pressure was dangerously high, he was quick with his reply: “I don’t believe that high blood pressure mumbo jumbo… I feel fine.” After all, Jim came to see me because he thought I didn’t believe in that “mumbo jumbo” either. And honestly, there’s a part of me that doesn’t. Drug companies make billions off...
Dear Reader, Have you noticed that there has been a tremendous increase in allergies over the last few years? You used to be able to host a barbecue or a cookout without worrying if someone would have an allergy – peanut, wheat or otherwise. But these days, you can’t have a bake sale or send treats without considering the...
Dear Reader, If you’ve ever had a migraine, you already know that they are anything but a normal headache. The throbbing pain… the blurred vision… and the extreme light and sound sensitivity can keep you in bed, hiding from noise and light for hours. And unfortunately, your mainstream doc is not any help. They’ll just suggest dangerous drugs… or even...
Dear Reader, Trying to get the perfect blood pressure is enough to give you high blood pressure. The never-ending hours on the treadmill… the risky drugs from your mainstream doc… and all the worrying about what you can (and can’t) eat really take a toll. But there’s a solution that could put all of your troubles to rest. Because...