[Alert] MAJOR Alzheimer’s Warning Sign Discovered
When it comes to predicting Alzheimer’s, your mainstream doc will swear it comes down to just one thing: your genetics.
But we know that’s simply NOT true.
Because lots of things – like your blood pressure and weight – can indicate that memory loss is in your future, too.
Now we know there’s another MAJOR Alzheimer’s warning sign to look out for.
And chances are you’ve got it.
I’m talking about your eyesight.
And if you’re already experiencing vision problems, your brain might be in BIG trouble.
A new study out of the University of Miami looked at the eye health and cognitive abilities of 2,500 seniors (aged 65-84) for 10 years.
Atthe end, the researchers found that vision loss is closely linked with declining cognitive function.
This means that poor eyesight could be one of the first indicationsthat Alzheimer’s is on its way.
Researchers suspect that failing vision plays such a key role in your cognitive abilities because it’s one of your primary information pathways.
The good news is taking care of your eyes can also mean taking care of your brain.
You see, both your brain and your eyes need good blood sugar control, essential fatty acids, and an abundance of antioxidants.
Here’s how to take care of both…
Dr. Scott’s Eye and Brain Health Secrets
- Balance your Blood Sugar: Increases in blood sugar are part of the reason cataract development. High blood sugar increases so-called advance glycation end-products (a fancy word for misshapen proteins caused by sugar). High blood sugar also damages the parts of your brain tied to memory loss. If you have problems balancing blood sugar look to the herbal extract berberine and the mineral chromium.
- Vitamin A: This vitamin is crucial for vision and brain health. Vitamin A is an essential component of rhodopsin – a protein that absorbs light in the retina. It also is essential for the health of the cornea and conjunctival membranes.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: DHA found in fish oil is an Omega-3 fatty acid. The photoreceptors in the retina are made up of 50 percent DHA. The brain is mostly fat and good fats make for a good brain. Supplement with 1-3 grams of fish oil a day.
- Berries: I’m a big fan of berries, they contain many powerful antioxidant compounds. Berries are high in essential vitamins and flavonoids that your eyes and brains need. Studies have shown that blueberries may even help with night vision.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin: These carotenoids are found in colorful fruits and vegetables and help the macula determine colors and are essential for eye health.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to BEAT depression without the mainstream’s dangerous drugs.