[Alert] Never Take Testosterone! (Here’s Why)
If you’re a man over fifty, you’ve probably considered testosterone therapy.
And with good reason.
Having low testosterone can make you feel fatigued… reduce your sex drive… make you gain weight… and lose muscle.
But that doesn’t mean you should rush out and get a prescription for testosterone.
You see, this therapy isn’t always successful… and it can even come with some serious risks.
Fortunately, there are some natural ways to boost your T WITHOUT any synthetic drugs.
Testosterone is the male hormone (or androgen) largely produced in the testicles.
It affectsbone density, muscle size and strength, body fat distribution, sperm production, facial and body hair production, sex drive, and even red blood cell production.
But your levels of this hormone can nosedive as you age.
In fact, your testosterone levels drop by about 1% every year after age 30.
Synthetic testosterone therapy is been pushed by drug companies and we bout it – making testosterone one of the bestselling pills in the last few years.
But in recent years its demand has decreased by almost 50 percent.
Part of this is due to risks with taking testosterone including heart attack and stroke.
And also because men haven’t seen much of a change. Men still feel bad after taking testosterone.
Thisis the reason why many pills fail: your own testosterone is different than the one you can get in a pill.
Boosting your own testosterone has all of the good side and none of the bad.
If you want to feel better, stronger, healthier, then follow my plan to increase your own testosterone.
Dr. Scott’s Natural Plan to Increase Testosterone:
- Vitamin D: Yes, vitamin D is important for testosterone production. Make sure you are getting at least 1,000-2000 IU a day.
- Zinc: This mineral is essential for testosterone production, prostate health, and dopamine production (a brain chemical that is responsible for mood, sex drive, and sex interest).
- Fiber: This helps pull estrogen out of the body. And too much estrogen is one reason we need more testosterone.
- Eurycoma longifolia: This is a rare Indonesian plant that powerfully increases natural testosterone production.
- Exercise: The exercises which increase testosterone are intense exercise–where you are working hard and your heart rate is high. Be careful if you haven’t tried this before and work slowly to increase intensity.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to BEAT depression without the mainstream’s dangerous drugs.