This Alzheimer’s Breakthrough is FAKE NEWS
I swear, medical research can be quite a racket.
Scientists get MILLIONS in grants… and then they turn out studies that won’t do a darned thing to help you.
How do they get away with it?
Case in point? There were headlines EVERYWHERE recently talking about a new study that showed that old brains can create new brain cells.
This was supposed to be the Alzheimer’s breakthrough we’ve all been waiting for.
This research won’t save a single person… not you, your spouse, or anyone you love… from Alzheimer’s.
Let me show you what will.
Here’s what those headlines didn’t tell you…
The study, published by the Alzheimer’s Association, found that a healthy brain can still create new brain cells.
How healthy do you think an Alzheimer’s brain is? Not very.
Like I said, this study won’t do anything for anyone.
So how can you ACTUALLY protect your brain from the ravages of Alzheimer’s?
Let me show you:
- Eat a diet high in vegetables and good proteins.
- Avoid processed foods and foods with too much sugar and vegetable oils. These increase inflammation in the body–which is deadly to your brain.
- Keep your blood sugar under control. Blood sugar and brain health are closely tied. If you need help controlling blood sugar, look to supplements that contain chromium and berberine.
- Eat good fats. The very best fats you can put in your body are the omega-3 fatty acids, like fish oil. Not only does your brain need these oils, but fish oils also help to tamp down runaway inflammation.
- Exercise. There is not a single thing that is better for your brain than exercise. Get out and move your body every day.
There are also specific nutrients that can help to keep your brain healthy.
Dr. Scott’s Brain Protection Plan:
- Creatine is an amino acid good for the brain. It also helps support energy production.
- CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant and helps to provide energy throughout the body.
- Antioxidants can be vitamins such as vitamin A and vitamin C, but I especially like the phytonutrients (including bioflavonoids, flavanols, polyphenols etc.) that are important for our health and are the reason why coffee, chocolate, and wine help you avoid disease and live longer lives.
- Mitochondrial support: Mitochondria are the energy-producing motors of our cells. Supplement with CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, astaxanthin, selenium and vitamin E to give your brain-energy a boost.
- Herbs such as curcumin and bacopa work to decrease inflammation and act as powerful antioxidants.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the drugs that are increasing your risk of dementia and provides healthy alternatives to them.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the best ways to keep your brain health in tip top shape so you never forget a thing.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the simple solutions to stop and reverse your diabetes.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes yet another weight loss scam that will leave you less healthy than you were when you started. Instead, try these proven tips for weight loss.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the inside scoop on this easy trick that eliminates your excess gas problem for good.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the popular “health” trend that could be fatal to you and your loved ones.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you how your blood type can affect the future of your health.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice to get your brain sharper than ever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest drug scandal Big Pharma’s running, and how it can lead you to a life of debt and addiction.