This Alzheimer’s Breakthrough is FAKE NEWS
I swear, medical research can be quite a racket.
Scientists get MILLIONS in grants… and then they turn out studies that won’t do a darned thing to help you.
How do they get away with it?
Case in point? There were headlines EVERYWHERE recently talking about a new study that showed that old brains can create new brain cells.
This was supposed to be the Alzheimer’s breakthrough we’ve all been waiting for.
This research won’t save a single person… not you, your spouse, or anyone you love… from Alzheimer’s.
Let me show you what will.
Here’s what those headlines didn’t tell you…
The study, published by the Alzheimer’s Association, found that a healthy brain can still create new brain cells.
How healthy do you think an Alzheimer’s brain is? Not very.
Like I said, this study won’t do anything for anyone.
So how can you ACTUALLY protect your brain from the ravages of Alzheimer’s?
Let me show you:
- Eat a diet high in vegetables and good proteins.
- Avoid processed foods and foods with too much sugar and vegetable oils. These increase inflammation in the body–which is deadly to your brain.
- Keep your blood sugar under control. Blood sugar and brain health are closely tied. If you need help controlling blood sugar, look to supplements that contain chromium and berberine.
- Eat good fats. The very best fats you can put in your body are the omega-3 fatty acids, like fish oil. Not only does your brain need these oils, but fish oils also help to tamp down runaway inflammation.
- Exercise. There is not a single thing that is better for your brain than exercise. Get out and move your body every day.
There are also specific nutrients that can help to keep your brain healthy.
Dr. Scott’s Brain Protection Plan:
- Creatine is an amino acid good for the brain. It also helps support energy production.
- CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant and helps to provide energy throughout the body.
- Antioxidants can be vitamins such as vitamin A and vitamin C, but I especially like the phytonutrients (including bioflavonoids, flavanols, polyphenols etc.) that are important for our health and are the reason why coffee, chocolate, and wine help you avoid disease and live longer lives.
- Mitochondrial support: Mitochondria are the energy-producing motors of our cells. Supplement with CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, astaxanthin, selenium and vitamin E to give your brain-energy a boost.
- Herbs such as curcumin and bacopa work to decrease inflammation and act as powerful antioxidants.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson, ND
Ed. Note: Please send your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org – and click here to like us on Facebook.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson, ND
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
EAR Test Protects Your BRAIN?
Hearing loss has a habit of sneaking up on folks. Typically, it happens so slowly that you don’t notice it until you’ve lost a SIGNIFICANT amount of hearing. According to the National Institutes of Health, about 8 percent of adults 55 to 64 have disabling hearing loss. That number jumps to 25 percent for people...
Missing "Lucky Penny" Mineral Harms Your Heart
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, Some nutrients get all the glory. There are the vitamin A-Listers like C, D, and E. And although minerals like calcium, potassium, and magnesium might be considered B-List stars, they ALSO get their fair share of attention. But one vital nutrient never gets to walk the red carpet. And that...
Risk of Stroke SURGES 50% Worldwide?!
It’s NOT good news. A recent report by the World Health Organization (WHO), confirmed that the chance of having a stroke has skyrocketed by a whopping 50 percent in the last twenty years. According to the WHO, that means your stroke risk is now about one in four. Next time you’re in a crowd, look...
Is Tofu GOOD for You? (The Truth REVEALED)
I often wonder why so many people are passionate about tofu. There’s something about it that triggers strong emotions. Some folks HATE it, while others LOVE it. But is it good for you? Well, it’s complicated. Tofu is a fermented soy product. It tastes bland alone. But it takes on the taste of whatever you...
Bizarre New Cell Phone Risk (Beware)
I sometimes joke with my (adult) kids. “Do you know,” I ask, “that the PHONE you carry around with you all the time can make phone calls?” They laugh and mumble, “Old,” under their breath. I swear the generations who grew up with a cell phone attached to their palm will do almost anything to...
MAILBAG: Crush COPD Symptoms NATURALLY
“Got any natural treatments for COPD?” – Mike, Ann Arbor, MI Dear Mike, Unfortunately, COPD, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder, is a common condition. In fact, it’s now the third leading cause of death in the United States. COPD causes the airways to constrict, making breathing difficult or uncomfortable. Persistent coughing, excess mucus production, wheezing,...
The COVID-Triggered Habit Harming Your Health
Boy, a LOT has changed in the last few years. COVID altered our lives in so many ways. I used to largely ignore hearing a cough or sneeze in public. But now they get my attention EVERY time. In fact, protecting myself from them has a side benefit. I’ve dodged many of the other sniffle-and-...
Fruit-Aisle Secret to Better Heart and Brain Health
Aging often gets a bad rap. But there are a bunch of advantages to getting older (and wiser). And honestly, it sure beats the heck out of the alternative. But we can all agree that getting older has one BIG drawback… Over the years, you start to collect illnesses. First, it could be your blood...
Knock Out Severe Knee Pain NATURALLY
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, You might know the old saying, “Walk a mile in his shoes.” Well, it’s a perfect fit when talking about knee pain. Except it might be more accurate to say, “Limp a mile.” Because all too often, when you tell someone you suffer from chronic knee pain, they blow you...
"Bright Idea" Battles Dementia WITHOUT Drugs
Mainstream medicine giving the thumbs up to a drug-free, non-invasive treatment for ANYTHING is like spotting a unicorn. But that’s precisely what’s happened with dementia. You probably already know how poor the options are for treating this disease. Heck, even the MOST enthusiastic supporter of drug therapies will admit the existing Alzheimer’s meds are a...