This Alzheimer’s Breakthrough is FAKE NEWS
I swear, medical research can be quite a racket.
Scientists get MILLIONS in grants… and then they turn out studies that won’t do a darned thing to help you.
How do they get away with it?
Case in point? There were headlines EVERYWHERE recently talking about a new study that showed that old brains can create new brain cells.
This was supposed to be the Alzheimer’s breakthrough we’ve all been waiting for.
This research won’t save a single person… not you, your spouse, or anyone you love… from Alzheimer’s.
Let me show you what will.
Here’s what those headlines didn’t tell you…
The study, published by the Alzheimer’s Association, found that a healthy brain can still create new brain cells.
How healthy do you think an Alzheimer’s brain is? Not very.
Like I said, this study won’t do anything for anyone.
So how can you ACTUALLY protect your brain from the ravages of Alzheimer’s?
Let me show you:
- Eat a diet high in vegetables and good proteins.
- Avoid processed foods and foods with too much sugar and vegetable oils. These increase inflammation in the body–which is deadly to your brain.
- Keep your blood sugar under control. Blood sugar and brain health are closely tied. If you need help controlling blood sugar, look to supplements that contain chromium and berberine.
- Eat good fats. The very best fats you can put in your body are the omega-3 fatty acids, like fish oil. Not only does your brain need these oils, but fish oils also help to tamp down runaway inflammation.
- Exercise. There is not a single thing that is better for your brain than exercise. Get out and move your body every day.
There are also specific nutrients that can help to keep your brain healthy.
Dr. Scott’s Brain Protection Plan:
- Creatine is an amino acid good for the brain. It also helps support energy production.
- CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant and helps to provide energy throughout the body.
- Antioxidants can be vitamins such as vitamin A and vitamin C, but I especially like the phytonutrients (including bioflavonoids, flavanols, polyphenols etc.) that are important for our health and are the reason why coffee, chocolate, and wine help you avoid disease and live longer lives.
- Mitochondrial support: Mitochondria are the energy-producing motors of our cells. Supplement with CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, astaxanthin, selenium and vitamin E to give your brain-energy a boost.
- Herbs such as curcumin and bacopa work to decrease inflammation and act as powerful antioxidants.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson, ND
Written By Dr. Scott Olson, ND
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
You can’t turn on the T.V. or flip through a newspaper anymore without seeing a new drug breakthrough they claim will FINALLY rid humanity of our aging brain issues. These medicines hit the market promising miracles. But it typically isn’t long before we start seeing their dark side. Meanwhile, a safe, natural remedy to boost...
“We’ve unfortunately had to put my 90-year-old mother in a home. I’m so worried she’s going to get sick (especially with COVID still around). Is there anything I can do to help protect her?” Sam from Prattville, AL Hi Sam, Your situation sounds familiar. My father is in a senior living center with about 300...
You have five primary senses: sight, hearing, taste, touch, and smell. (The sixth one doesn’t count. Only your Aunt Mable claims that one.) But you’ve likely noticed that only your sight and hearing get tested when you visit the doctor. Your senses of taste, touch, and smell are almost entirely ignored. And ignoring one of...
People often ask me what’s the WORST thing for their health. Cigarettes, alcohol, and illegal drugs often pop to mind. But everyone KNOWS those things are bad. But there’s in fact, a popular “harmless” daily habit that has HUGE health consequences. And it can be every bit as bad as a cigarette or booze habit....
I have a foolproof plan for maintaining clear thinking and a steel-trap memory as you age. Ready to hear it? Stop plaques and tangles from building up in your brain. Unfortunately, it’s the perfect example of “Easy to say, but not so easy to do.” Or, it was until NOW. Because scientists have discovered a...
The science of aging is growing at breakneck speed. It seems like hardly a week passes when we don’t learn something new. And now, one study in particular could upend everything we THINK we know about aging. Most importantly, it could unlock a way to “SLOW” it down…. And, incredibly, it may even help extend...
It’s funny how an idea will ebb and flow. “You only use 10 percent of your brain.” It’s an idea I haven’t heard in a long time. But it’s getting a lot of play again lately. It has some serious staying power. But is it true? It might surprise you to learn this odd claim...
Folks with psoriasis never get a break. It’s not just the dry air in the winter that can cause painful flare-ups. The hot air in the summer can trigger them too. Then, despite the heat, you’re forced to wear more clothes to hide the embarrassing rash. But you may not have to suffer any longer....
“I watch my grandson for a bit once he gets home from school. Can I do anything to prevent myself from getting the school kids germs?” Darlene from Fairhope, Alabama Hi Darlene, Kids pick up lots of different bugs at school. They’re like little petri dishes. So, it can be difficult to avoid getting sick. But...
Let’s be clear about one thing. Drug company execs will stop at NOTHING to line their pockets with MORE cash. And their influence on mainstream medicine is undeniable. So, I’m not surprised to see talk of a “prescribing gap” being tossed around in the wake of a new study. Researchers have issued a critical blood...