Which Arthritis Do YOU Have? (Here’s How to Tell)
It’s happened more times than I can count…
A new patient… one who has been seen by another doctor… will tell me that he has arthritis.
When I ask what kind of arthritis, I get a blank stare.
The medical system does a VERY poor job of educating patients about arthritis.
The truth is, there are several different forms of arthritis.
And understanding which type you have is the first step toward making the pain disappear.
Let me show you.
Here are the most common types of arthritis:
- Osteoarthritis: This is the classic arthritis everyone thinks about. Osteoarthritis used to be called “wear and tear” arthritis because we thought your body just wore out after a certain age. We now know osteoarthritis results from inflammation gone wild and not having the right nutrients for repair. This arthritis is typically worse in the morning, after resting, and after exercise.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, where your body attacks your joints. This eventually leads to joint destruction. Rheumatoid arthritis is usually worse after sitting still for a while, but gets better when moving around. There is a strong association between rheumatoid arthritis and gut health–so keep your gut healthy with probiotics if you have this type.
- Psoriatic: Psoriasis is normally a skin disease that appears as itchy, scaly rashes and white plaque on elbows and other parts of the body. While it is rare for psoriasis to attack the joints, it can happen.
- Gout: Gout is one of the worst types of arthritis. It can suddenly make walking unbearable. Gout usually strikes specific joints in the hands and feet. This disease is closely associated with blood sugar control and stopping fructose (high fructose corn syrup) is great for reducing attacks.
Regardless of the reason for your joint pain, there is much you can do to keep your joints happy.
Dr. Scott’s Joint-Health Protocol
- Joints are made up of collagen. That means you need to eat collagen. But where do you get collagen? Our ancestors found collagen in bone broth, blood pudding, and by eating brains and bone marrow. Most modern people are appalled by the thought of eating these.
There are great sources of collagen which are easy to get–if you know where to look. Try eating gelatin, it contains some of the nutrients needed to build healthy joints. But I strongly suggest that you find a collagen product and start supplementing. I prefer products that use collagen peptides from pasture-raised animals.
- Eggshell membrane is a good source of joint-food and helps reduce inflammation.
- Inflammation is lowered by avoiding vegetable oils, processed foods, and by eating a low sugar diet. Fish oil is my favorite anti-inflammatory and I like curcumin and Boswellia as well.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the drugs that are increasing your risk of dementia and provides healthy alternatives to them.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the best ways to keep your brain health in tip top shape so you never forget a thing.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the simple solutions to stop and reverse your diabetes.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes yet another weight loss scam that will leave you less healthy than you were when you started. Instead, try these proven tips for weight loss.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the inside scoop on this easy trick that eliminates your excess gas problem for good.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the popular “health” trend that could be fatal to you and your loved ones.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you how your blood type can affect the future of your health.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice to get your brain sharper than ever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest drug scandal Big Pharma’s running, and how it can lead you to a life of debt and addiction.