Beat Cancer? Don’t Be So Sure…
If you or someone you love has survived cancer, you deserve a big congratulations.
I’m sure it was pure hell… but you came out the other side.
But just because you’re done fighting cancer, don’t be so sure it’s done fighting you.
New research proves that a battle with cancer could shave 30 years off of your life… even if you survived it.
Here’s exactly what you need to do to stay safe.
A new study synthesized over 1,200 studies on cancer and looked at life expectancy of children who were treated for a variety of cancers.
Here is what they found: as adults, cancer survivors were much more likely to die in their 50s (instead of their 80s). These adults who were treated with chemotherapy as children were dying of heart disease, scarring on the lungs, and other cancers.
Now, there are two ways to look at this…
The first is to say these children would have died anyway, so living to 50 is probably a great thing.
The other is to think they were robbed of 30 years of life.
I think the second way.
The reason why chemotherapy cuts life short is because it destroys telomeres and destroys DNA. Telomeres are those shoelace-like protectors on the ends of DNA.
Shorten telomeres (which chemo does) and you will have a shorter life.
And what about adults who are not as resilient as children? The chemo may do even more damage.
So what can you do?
There are powerful anti-cancer nutrients that can support your health and help you live a long life.
And you need them especially if you’ve had a bout with cancer.
- Fiber helps to keep our bowels regular, but also takes toxins out of our bodies.
- Good proteins such as grass-fed and free-range meats are an essential part of a healthy life.
- Antioxidants, especially those found in colorful fruits and veggies. If you don’t get enough vegetables in your diet, make sure you supplement. I like a powdered super-food combination I drink every day.
- Exercise may be one of the best ways to keep your blood and oxygen going to your cells.
These nutrients also help:
- Immune-boosting mushrooms: These medical mushrooms have thousands of studies that show they are helpful in boosting the immune systems, reducing spreading of cancer cells, and increase killing of cancer cells.
- Curcumin is an extract of the spice turmeric. It is anti-inflammatory and provides good antioxidant protection.
- Fish oils are essential fatty acid that most people reading this are not getting. Make sure you supplement if you are not eating fish two to three times a week.
- Polyphenols are phytonutrients that are found in fresh fruits and vegetables. Most people are not getting enough of these either.
- Vitamin E, selenium, CoQ10 and astaxanthin are all powerful antioxidants that your cells need to be healthy.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
A 12-minute exercise routine may be the best thing you can do for your brain.
Studies show that the happier your marriage, the longer you live.
Chlorophyll, essentially the “blood of plants,” sends your CoQ10 levels skyrocketing.
Bacteria and colon cancer cells actually work together. Here’s how to stop them.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about a “healthy” alternative turned deadly.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “health” test that’s more deadly than you imagined and offers the healthy alternative you’ve never heard of until now!