How to Beat One of the Toughest Cancers Around
Dear Living Well Daily Reader,
There is a cancer no one wants to talk about.
It’s rare to find a fundraising race for it… and no celebrities or athletes are interrupting your favorite show to tell you about this cancer…
Yet, according to the American Cancer Society, this cancer is the second leading cause in men and the third leading cause of cancer-related deaths in women.
It’s colon cancer, and it’s no joke.
But what if you could take some simple steps now that could dramatically lower your risk of EVER getting colon cancer?
These steps are easier than you’d think… let me show you.
By now, you know you cannot trust medical science to fix colon cancer.
Cancer is too complex and has too many ways of hiding from their medical poisons (like chemotherapy and radiation).
Prevention (which is a powerful tool) is your best strategy when talking about cancer.
The American Journal of Pathology released a new study that looks at treating colon cancer with probiotics, those healthy “gut bugs.”
To understand why probiotics work for colon cancer, you first have to understand that inflammation is at the root of many diseases – especially cancer of the colon.
Certain probiotics can calm down an enzyme called histidine decarboxylase (HDC), and this reduces both inflammation and tumor formation in the colon.
The probiotic used in the study is called Lactobacillus reuteri 6475, but it is not alone in its ability to reduce inflammation. Many probiotics can reduce HDC.
But let’s go a step more and develop a true colon cancer prevention program.
Dr. Scott’s Healthy Colon Program:
- Start with a Good Probiotic. Yes, probiotics are your gateway to a healthy colon. But probiotics do more than that — they also help with brain health, immune function, whole-body inflammation, and even aid in weight loss.
- Reduce Food Allergies. Because of the genes you inherited from your ancestors, there are certain foods that agree with your body and others that don’t. I’ve found most people know the foods they should avoid (even if they don’t sometimes).
- Avoid Trans Fats. Trans fats are found in margarine and almost every processed food. Do what you can to keep away from these.
- Reduce Inflammation. A low-inflammation diet plan includes staying away from food allergies, trans fats, processed foods, and too much sugar. Take supplements that calm inflammation like fish oil (EPA/DHA) and herbs like curcumin and bacopa.
- Medical Mushrooms. Mushrooms like Reishi, Maitake, Shitake, Cordyceps, Turkey Tail and others have strong anti-cancer and immune boosting properties. I’ve used them all in practice.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
P.S. Before I sign off, I just wanted to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving. I hope you’ll spend today surrounded by family and loved ones, and giving thanks for all the blessings we have in life. Just go easy on that pumpkin pie!
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson tells you the reason behind high blood pressure and the simple changes you can make to fix it.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice on how to get a good night’s sleep.
Dr. Scott Olson explains why building muscle is so important and the easy steps you can take to build them up.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which important vitamin is missing from your body and how, without it, it’s wrecking your health.
Dr. Scott Olson warns you of the prostate cancer signs and how you can best fight it.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you the many ways in which CBD is now curing anxiety.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the risks of high blood pressure and how you can fight it starting today.
Gold Leaf Nutritionals have just developed a breakthrough skin product that is a WRINKLE ERASER!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the simple, secret ways to get your younger skin back.