Big Pharma’s Depression SCAM
My patient, Mark, walked into my office, and he did not look well.
He was depressed… very depressed.
There hadn’t been any deaths in his family. There were no other life changes to be upset about.
So I asked Mark about any new medications he might be taking.
And then EVERYTHING made sense.
Because there’s a MAJOR class of drugs that’s been linked to CRIPPLING depression.
And they may be causing your depression, too.
A new study, published by the American Heart Association, found a direct link between blood pressure medications and mood disorders (like depression and even bipolar disorder).
The study found that the effect was worse if you have any other medical conditions.
The blood pressure medications amplify the bad effects of other health problems.
And it gets worse…
According to the study, if you are depressed and take anti-depressants, those medications can make your blood pressure worse.
This means your doctor will only give you more blood pressure medications.
It’s a scam and a vicious cycle… and the only result is you end up on more drugs.
Let’s stop this crazy ride and get on a blood pressure program that can help you without pills or side effects.
Dr. Scott’s Blood Pressure Control Program:
- Exercise: Consistent, good exercise is one of your best tools for keeping your blood pressure low.
- Vitamin C: Remember that we are one of a few mammals that cannot produce their own vitamin C. If you don’t supplement, you won’t get enough of this vitamin — so add it to your list.
- CoQ10: This antioxidant/enzyme is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production. Since our heart is one of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs CoQ10. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, lower blood pressure and help prevent skipped beats, like arrhythmias (atrial fibrillation).
- Potassium: Potassium is needed throughout your body, but especially in your heart. Supplementing with potassium is not a good idea — this is one mineral you need to get in your food.
- Fish oil: EPA/DHA found in fish oil have long been shown to be heart-healthy and help to manage blood pressure. Take between one to three grams a day.
Remember that you should never stop a drug like a blood pressure medication without your doctor’s help. So work with your doctor as you transition to a natural blood pressure control program.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how a powerhouse supplement can REBUILD your joints!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how a weird condition is ruining your health!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals what your BP drugs are doing to your health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which diabetes meds are causing serious genital infections.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals his secret to never having another migraine!