Bill Was SCREAMING At the Fridge (Here’s Why)
Are you ready for PERFECT blood sugar? My colleague Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D. has just launched a new breakthrough that can IMPROVE blood sugar levels 48% in just 30 minutes flat! And today he’s letting my readers try it with NO RISK. To claim your ZERO-RISK bottle, just check out the ad above or click here.
-Dr. Scott Olson
I once had a patient named Bill who would scream at his refrigerator.
I’m serious… and he wasn’t even crazy.
But he WAS frustrated.
He wanted to eat well and lose weight. But he’d spent years getting conflicting advice on how to do it.
And no matter how he tried to change his diet, the scale wouldn’t budge.
Maybe you’re dealing with something similar.
Let me tell you what I told Bill – eating smart and losing weight don’t have to be difficult.
You just have to tune out everything… and I mean EVERYTHING… the government has ever told us.
Let’s take a look at what the Federal Dietary Guidelines say about how to maintain a healthy weight.
Because this is some first-class NONSENSE.
- Consume less than 10% of calories per day from saturated fat.
- Consume less than 10% of calories per day from added sugar.
- Consume less than 2300 mg per day of sodium.
- Limit the intake of trans fats to as low as possible.
I mean, there are four recommendations here – and two of them are DEAD WRONG.
I’m for limiting trans fats and sugars.
But what the heck is salt doing on this list? It has ZERO effect on weight loss.
And saturated fats aren’t your problem, either – your body NEEDS them to maintain a healthy weight.
Let’s toss away the Federal Dietary Guidelines and, instead, give you the CORRECT tools you need to lose weight.
Dr. Scott’s Weight-Loss Plan:
- Exercise and Protein: Your metabolism is very closely related to how much muscle mass you have. Find an exercise you love and do it as often as you can. Make sure you are eating or supplementing with a good quality protein to help build those muscles.
- Take Metabolism Boosters:
- Chromium: This mineral helps to balance blood sugar and boost metabolism.
- Berberine: This herb is also well known to super-charge metabolism.
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG): This is an extract found in green tea that has been shown to help support healthy metabolism.
- Support Your Mitochondria: Mitochondria are the powerhouses of every cell in your body, and they direct your metabolism. If you want them to work well, you have to give them the nutrients they need. The best nutrients are CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, and astaxanthin.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
If you’re like most of us, getting rid those first five pounds is a breeze. You just skip dessert… add in a few extra steps… and voila! You’re a little lighter. But it’s the next five or ten pounds that can really be tough. It’s at this point, you spend your days eating bunny food… and chained to the...
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.