Bill Was SCREAMING At the Fridge (Here’s Why)
Are you ready for PERFECT blood sugar? My colleague Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D. has just launched a new breakthrough that can IMPROVE blood sugar levels 48% in just 30 minutes flat! And today he’s letting my readers try it with NO RISK. To claim your ZERO-RISK bottle, just check out the ad above or click here.
-Dr. Scott Olson
I once had a patient named Bill who would scream at his refrigerator.
I’m serious… and he wasn’t even crazy.
But he WAS frustrated.
He wanted to eat well and lose weight. But he’d spent years getting conflicting advice on how to do it.
And no matter how he tried to change his diet, the scale wouldn’t budge.
Maybe you’re dealing with something similar.
Let me tell you what I told Bill – eating smart and losing weight don’t have to be difficult.
You just have to tune out everything… and I mean EVERYTHING… the government has ever told us.
Let’s take a look at what the Federal Dietary Guidelines say about how to maintain a healthy weight.
Because this is some first-class NONSENSE.
- Consume less than 10% of calories per day from saturated fat.
- Consume less than 10% of calories per day from added sugar.
- Consume less than 2300 mg per day of sodium.
- Limit the intake of trans fats to as low as possible.
I mean, there are four recommendations here – and two of them are DEAD WRONG.
I’m for limiting trans fats and sugars.
But what the heck is salt doing on this list? It has ZERO effect on weight loss.
And saturated fats aren’t your problem, either – your body NEEDS them to maintain a healthy weight.
Let’s toss away the Federal Dietary Guidelines and, instead, give you the CORRECT tools you need to lose weight.
Dr. Scott’s Weight-Loss Plan:
- Exercise and Protein: Your metabolism is very closely related to how much muscle mass you have. Find an exercise you love and do it as often as you can. Make sure you are eating or supplementing with a good quality protein to help build those muscles.
- Take Metabolism Boosters:
- Chromium: This mineral helps to balance blood sugar and boost metabolism.
- Berberine: This herb is also well known to super-charge metabolism.
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG): This is an extract found in green tea that has been shown to help support healthy metabolism.
- Support Your Mitochondria: Mitochondria are the powerhouses of every cell in your body, and they direct your metabolism. If you want them to work well, you have to give them the nutrients they need. The best nutrients are CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, and astaxanthin.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the drugs that are increasing your risk of dementia and provides healthy alternatives to them.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the best ways to keep your brain health in tip top shape so you never forget a thing.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the simple solutions to stop and reverse your diabetes.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes yet another weight loss scam that will leave you less healthy than you were when you started. Instead, try these proven tips for weight loss.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the inside scoop on this easy trick that eliminates your excess gas problem for good.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the popular “health” trend that could be fatal to you and your loved ones.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you how your blood type can affect the future of your health.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice to get your brain sharper than ever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest drug scandal Big Pharma’s running, and how it can lead you to a life of debt and addiction.