This Cell Fix STOPS Alzheimer’s
Here’s something you may not know about your brain.
It’s an absolute energy HOG!
It consumes 20% of your body’s energy. So when you’re having energy problems, they can show up in your brain first.
You have trouble thinking… or remembering. And these energy problems can lead to Alzheimer’s down the road.
But here’s the good news. If you activate and feed the mitochondria… the energy centers of your cells… you can stop or even reverse serious brain issues like Alzheimer’s.
Let me show you how.
Alzheimer’s results from the accumulation of toxic plaques in your brain.
Those plaques are made up of a clumped protein called beta-amyloid. When the plaques form on the brain cells, they destroy the brain cells’ ability to function.
Scientists have drugs they give to Alzheimer’s patients, but they do nothing–the best they can claim is only a few months of extra life.
Fortunately, there are other options.
A new study out of Switzerland discovered just how important mitochondria are to your brain’s health.
Mitochondria, aside from being energy centers, are the clean-up crew for the brain. When scientists activated mitochondria, they cleaned up the plaques and improved brain function (at least in mice).
How did they activate mitochondria?
By feeding them exactly what they need to produce energy and detoxify your brain.
Dr. Scott’s Mitochondria Activation Protocol:
- CoQ10 (CoenzymeQ10): This antioxidant is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production and antioxidant protection. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation and power mitochondria.
- Selenium is a mineral super-antioxidant that improves the efficacy of CoQ10. Selenium supports immune function, increases insulin sensitivity, decreases C-reactive protein (a measurement of inflammation in the body) and supports healthy thyroid function.
- Astaxanthin is a naturally-occurring antioxidant carotenoid pigment. It supports good immune response, energy production, reduces C-reactive protein, and supports heart and brain health.
- Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is the master super-antioxidant. It works so well because it is a powerful antioxidant and it helps to regenerate other antioxidants, including Vitamin C, Vitamin E, glutathione, CoQ10. ALA also supports mitochondrial energy production.
- Vitamin E is another powerful mitochondrial support medicine. Vitamin E works well with CoQ10 and is one of the most important vitamin antioxidants that helps to protect all cells from oxidative damage.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
A 12-minute exercise routine may be the best thing you can do for your brain.
Studies show that the happier your marriage, the longer you live.
Chlorophyll, essentially the “blood of plants,” sends your CoQ10 levels skyrocketing.
Bacteria and colon cancer cells actually work together. Here’s how to stop them.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about a “healthy” alternative turned deadly.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “health” test that’s more deadly than you imagined and offers the healthy alternative you’ve never heard of until now!