Discovered! The REAL Reason You’re Depressed
Jill sat in front of me in my office… but she couldn’t look me in the eye.
She kept staring out the window – and saying nothing seemed to matter anymore.
Jill was suffering from bad depression, but she didn’t want to go back on drugs.
She hated the side effects and they killed her sex drive, which was causing problems with her husband.
That’s when I made the same promise to Jill that I’ve made to lots of patients before her.
“I can help you,” I told her.
I helped Jill conquer depression without drugs… and I can do the same for you.
There’s a reason antidepressants fail so many people like Jill.
Aside from the side effects, these drugs are 100% focused on your brain.
But mood disorders, we are discovering, start in the gut (not in the brain).
The gut-brain connection is more powerful than we ever imagined. And what happens in your digestive tract means a lot to your brain.
Jill ate a diet of highly-processed high-sugar foods that lacked anything fresh. She had tons of antibiotics for urinary track infections (that were killing her gut bacteria). She was very stressed at work and her doctor told her that her blood test (C-reactive protein) showed she had a lot of inflammation.
All of those are a recipe for poor gut health.
Dysbiosis is a fancy word for a gut environment that is completely out of whack. Dysbiosis is where bad bacteria grow and produce neurotoxins that hurt your brain and your ability to think.
This can trigger depression and anxiety.
To fix Jill’s problem, I told her about my gut health program.
Dr. Dr. Scott’s Gut Health Program:
- Probiotics are your easiest path to a healthy digestive system. I prefer a probiotic product that contains a fiber prebiotic along with good bacteria (probiotics).
- Olive Leaf: One of the best herbs for normalizing gut health is olive leaf extract.
- Eat enough fiber to help with regular bowel movements, but to also help stimulate healthy bacterial growth. I always suggest that people take both water soluble and water insoluble fiber. One of my favorite fibers is ground flax seeds.
- Throw away junk food, trans fats, processed, and chemical foods. All processed foods, trans fatty acids, artificial sweeteners, and alcohol harm your gut bacteria. Do what you can to limit these non-foods in your diet.
- Exercise doesn’t seem like the first place you would turn to help your digestive tract, but it has been shown to help encourage healthy gut bacteria levels.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the most deadly diseases men tend to ignore and their warning signs.
Dr. Scott Olson explains how fixing your gut health can fix your heart problems in no time!
Dr. Scott Olson informs you about the little seed that makes a big change when it comes to fighting prostate cancer.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the simple solutions to clearing up cloudy eyes and giving you perfect vision.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the secret trick to unlocking a beautiful head of hair. And it starts with you!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the cancer “cures” that are causing far more harm than good.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the simple secret to losing weight as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason you have brain fog and how you can banish it forever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that erases pain and adds tons of other health benefits to your life.