Don’t Fall For These Weight Loss SCAMS
What is the question patients ask me the most?
That’s easy – they want to know how to lose weight.
They’re confused, and I don’t blame them.
The weight-loss market is absolutely littered with bad advice and outright scams.
So what works? And what’s junk?
I’m going to expose the truth – and I GUARANTEE you’ll be surprised.
Everyone seems to have ideas on how to lose weight.
But if you dig deep into the science, you will find that there are only a few ways that work.
Let’s start with what doesn’t work.
- Eat Less, Exercise More: If I hear another weight-loss expert say you need to eat less and exercise more to lose weight, I will lose my mind. Weight loss has nothing to do with calories and you cannot burn off the food you eat by exercising more (no matter how many hours you spend running).
- Raspberry Ketones: There was a frenzy around raspberry ketones a few years ago – thanks to Dr. Oz and a crummy animal study. But follow-up studies found that raspberry ketones were worthless for weight loss.
- Alkaline Water: Not sure how this became a thing, but alkaline water (water designed to make your body less acidic) does absolutely nothing to help you lose weight.
Now, what works then?
- Controlling Blood Sugar: Since weight gain is almost always because of high blood sugar, this is the best way to go. For control of blood sugar, I like berberine, chromium, and Garcina cambogia.
- Increase Metabolism: This is best accomplished by maintaining a lean body mass – exercise and getting enough protein help with this.
- Protein: You need to eat protein to feel full, have less of an appetite, and lower your cravings. Protein easily fills you up and takes more energy to digest than any other types of food. Protein also helps build muscle mass–which pushes your metabolism into overdrive.
- Work Hard: University of Maryland researchers concluded that a lifestyle with abundant physical work is the best for weight loss and maintenance. How do you make this work for you? Find an exercise you like doing and do that a lot. Your exercise can be walking, golfing, swimming, biking… anything you enjoy.
- Eat Plants: The best diet on the planet is the Mediterranean Diet–which includes fish, poultry, vegetables, nuts, and olive oil. You can make this work for you by including a veggie with every meal and make olive oil your standard oil.
- Drink Only Water: This is the hardest step for most people. The calories that come from drinking anything but water are calories you don’t need. If you want to drink something else, try green tea or coffee – these kick your metabolism into high gear and help your weight loss.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the spice that will change your health for the better!
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the most creative, fun ways to prevent the worst disease, Alzheimer’s
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the best tips on how add, rather than lose, muscle as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about a recent scientific study scam that could save your life!
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the truth about the FDA’s biggest mistake.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you everything you need to know about nutrition as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson dishes the best, natural hair growth secrets out there!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about joint replacement surgeries.
Dr. Scott Olson explains how this miraculous oil can heal almost any illness you have.