Dr. Scott’s #1 Way to BEAT Alzheimer’s
Like many of my patients, Ed was worried sick about developing Alzheimer’s.
And with good reason. Both of his parents had it… and now his older brother did, too.
Genetics play a key role in Alzheimer’s. But even if you have a strong family history (like Ed), it doesn’t mean you’re destined to lose your memories… and your independence.
Because there’s something you can do to keep your brain healthy.
It’s my #1 way to BEAT Alzheimer’s.
And you can get started today!
We all know good blood sugar control can help you age well. It’s the secret to fighting diabetes and it can even help you prevent heart disease.
And new research show it’s the secret to staving off Alzheimer’s, too.
For the study, scientists analyzed three types of people: obese people with type 2 diabetes, normal weight people with type 2 diabetes, and normal weight people without diabetes.
The researchers gave them all a test of long-term blood sugar control called hemoglobin A1C.
Next, all participants underwent MRIs to see if there were any brain changes.
At the end, the researchers found that folks with the worst blood sugar control had the SMALLEST brains.
This means having high blood sugar can SHRINK your brain!
Brain shrinkage is one of the top causes of memory problems. But the type caused by high blood sugar is extremely dangerous because it effects the regions of your brain linked to Alzheimer’s.
But if you can keep your blood sugar under wraps, you can keep your brain plump and healthy throughout your golden years.
Here’s how to get started…
Dr. Scott’s Blood-Sugar Lowering Program:
- Start with Diet: Cut out as much sugar as you can. Yes, this means tossing the soda and sweets into the trash. Eat as much protein and vegetables as you can.
- Exercise: Find a way to get a bit more exercise in every day. Take the stairs, walk to your errands, stand during television commercials… find something fun and stick with it.
- Weight control: The best way to control diabetes is to maintain a healthy weight. There are many ways to lose weight, but I prefer getting blood sugar under control, dropping inflammation, and giving your metabolism a kick.
- Cinnamon: When this herb is super-concentrated, cinnamon becomes a powerful weapon against high blood sugar.
- Turmeric: This powerful anti-inflammatory helps to reduce insulin resistance, allowing glucose to enter the cells effectively.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest dangerous side-effect of weight loss surgery.
This breakthrough compound will have you feeling 20 years younger in JUST 2 WEEKS!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how snoring can lead to serious health conditions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how thousands of seniors might be misdiagnosed with MS.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which popular prescription puts you on the fast track to heart attack and stroke
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a breakthrough formula that can restore your joints while you sleep.