Dr. Scott’s Age-REVERSING Protocol
Wouldn’t it be great if we could turn back time?
I wouldn’t want to repeat all the stupid things I did in my 20s… but I’m sure we’d all like to look and feel like we did decades ago.
And, believe it or not, it’s possible.
How fast and well you age is actually determined by these tiny “caps” in our DNA that most people don’t know about.
And once you learn how to protect them, you can practically start aging in REVERSE.
We all have ticking bomb in our genes.
Every time a cell divides in our bodies it takes a step closer to dying or becoming useless (these are called senescent cells).
Our cells mark time with bits of DNA called telomeres. Telomeres are like the plastic sleeves on the end of shoe laces (called aglets): lose the sleeve and the shoelace unravels.
When your cells protective telomeres run out, your DNA unravels, and the cell dies.
We see all this cellular destruction as aging: our skin sags and wrinkles, our brains slow down, and it takes longer to get going in the morning.
We used to think this was a one-way street, but we now know better.
Scientists discovered certain conditions where telomeres can lengthen: imagine those aglets on your shoes getting a bit longer every day. Being able to make telomers longer is like activating your own, natural Fountain of Youth.
In a real way, lengthening of telomeres is turning back time: your cells stay healthier for longer.
But how do you do that?
Dr. Scott’s “Turn Back Time” Program:
- Exercise: One of the best ways to keep your telomeres long is to exercise. Find something you love to do: walk, run, bike, swim, golf, tennis… and do it as often as you can.
- Fiber: Your body needs much more fiber than you are getting. Fiber helps to keep our bowels regular, but also takes toxins out of our bodies. My favorite fiber is ground flax seeds.
- Proteins: Grass-fed and free-range meats are low in chemicals and are full of good fats. These proteins help your body in a variety of ways.
- Antioxidants: Especially those found in colorful fruits and veggies. If you don’t get enough vegetables in your diet, make sure you supplement. I like a superfood blend I mix into my food every day.
- Curcumin: An extract of turmeric. Curcumin is anti-inflammatory and provides good antioxidant protection.
- Fish oils: They are essential fatty acids that most people are not getting enough of. Make sure you supplement if you are not eating fish two to three times a week.
- Vitamin E, selenium, CoQ10, and astaxanthin are supplements proven to help push back the clock on telomeres. These are best to supplement.
Father time will always get his due, but, with a bit of help, you can push your appointment back (and feel great in the meantime).
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson explains how to increase your chances of survival post-cancer.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes one of the largest problems in the drug industry and ways to fight it.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the best way to prevent pre-Alzheimer’s disease.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you the way to reverse aging with 5 easy solutions!
Dr. Scott Olson explains the best ways to experience joint pain relief.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the vitamins you are most deficient and the best ways to restore them.