Dr. Scott’s Age-REVERSING Protocol
Wouldn’t it be great if we could turn back time?
I wouldn’t want to repeat all the stupid things I did in my 20s… but I’m sure we’d all like to look and feel like we did decades ago.
And, believe it or not, it’s possible.
How fast and well you age is actually determined by these tiny “caps” in our DNA that most people don’t know about.
And once you learn how to protect them, you can practically start aging in REVERSE.
We all have ticking bomb in our genes.
Every time a cell divides in our bodies it takes a step closer to dying or becoming useless (these are called senescent cells).
Our cells mark time with bits of DNA called telomeres. Telomeres are like the plastic sleeves on the end of shoe laces (called aglets): lose the sleeve and the shoelace unravels.
When your cells protective telomeres run out, your DNA unravels, and the cell dies.
We see all this cellular destruction as aging: our skin sags and wrinkles, our brains slow down, and it takes longer to get going in the morning.
We used to think this was a one-way street, but we now know better.
Scientists discovered certain conditions where telomeres can lengthen: imagine those aglets on your shoes getting a bit longer every day. Being able to make telomers longer is like activating your own, natural Fountain of Youth.
In a real way, lengthening of telomeres is turning back time: your cells stay healthier for longer.
But how do you do that?
Dr. Scott’s “Turn Back Time” Program:
- Exercise: One of the best ways to keep your telomeres long is to exercise. Find something you love to do: walk, run, bike, swim, golf, tennis… and do it as often as you can.
- Fiber: Your body needs much more fiber than you are getting. Fiber helps to keep our bowels regular, but also takes toxins out of our bodies. My favorite fiber is ground flax seeds.
- Proteins: Grass-fed and free-range meats are low in chemicals and are full of good fats. These proteins help your body in a variety of ways.
- Antioxidants: Especially those found in colorful fruits and veggies. If you don’t get enough vegetables in your diet, make sure you supplement. I like a superfood blend I mix into my food every day.
- Curcumin: An extract of turmeric. Curcumin is anti-inflammatory and provides good antioxidant protection.
- Fish oils: They are essential fatty acids that most people are not getting enough of. Make sure you supplement if you are not eating fish two to three times a week.
- Vitamin E, selenium, CoQ10, and astaxanthin are supplements proven to help push back the clock on telomeres. These are best to supplement.
Father time will always get his due, but, with a bit of help, you can push your appointment back (and feel great in the meantime).
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the drugs that are increasing your risk of dementia and provides healthy alternatives to them.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the best ways to keep your brain health in tip top shape so you never forget a thing.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the simple solutions to stop and reverse your diabetes.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes yet another weight loss scam that will leave you less healthy than you were when you started. Instead, try these proven tips for weight loss.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the inside scoop on this easy trick that eliminates your excess gas problem for good.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the popular “health” trend that could be fatal to you and your loved ones.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you how your blood type can affect the future of your health.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice to get your brain sharper than ever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest drug scandal Big Pharma’s running, and how it can lead you to a life of debt and addiction.