Dr. Scott’s FIX For Lower Back Pain
I have a scenario for you: Imagine you are driving your car down the road and a red light flashes on your dashboard.
What do you do?
- Put a piece of black tape over the light
- Figure out what is wrong
The answer is obvious when you are talking about your car.
So why don’t we do the same thing when it comes to our health?
I can’t tell you how many people I know who have been taking a band-aid approach to lower back pain for years.
They take pills… or wear braces… but they never get to the bottom of what’s wrong.
That all ends today. Because I’m going to show you how to FINALLY fix your lower back pain for good – no drugs required.
Covering the warning light with tape is as effective as walking into your doctor’s office and walking out with a pain pill.
Temporarily stopping the pain does nothing to address the underlying cause (just like the black tape does nothing to fix the car problem).
Pain pills (more importantly) are a pathway to addiction. Doctors are waking up to the problems associated with pain pills and are prescribing them less.
Back pain is one of the major reasons for disability in the United States. When health scientists study people with chronic pain they find that the number one cause of early retirement (and income poverty) is back pain.
So, take the pain pills if you must, but get off them as soon as you can.
But first, let me show you how to address the underlying issue.
Dr. Scott’s Back Pain Solution:
- Stretch: Our bodies become tighter as we age, and we need to stretch to keep us flexible. Find a stretching routine you can do every day (even when you are not in pain). Stretching alone can fix most people’s back pain if they make a habit of it.
- Move: Moving your body helps to bring new blood, oxygen, and nutrients as well as take away waste. I rarely recommend anything more than gentle walking or swimming for people with back pain.
- Anti-inflammatory: With back pain, you need to calm down inflammation. The best natural tools for this are Omega-3 fish oils and the herbs curcumin and Boswellia.
- Nutrients: Magnesium is needed to help muscles relax and Vitamin D has been shown to help reduce pain.
- Get Help: I like chiropractors, massage therapists, and acupuncture for back pain. Find someone you trust and work with them.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals what aspirin is really doing to your health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the root cause of your anxiety problems.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest dangerous side-effect of weight loss surgery.
This breakthrough compound will have you feeling 20 years younger in JUST 2 WEEKS!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how snoring can lead to serious health conditions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how thousands of seniors might be misdiagnosed with MS.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which popular prescription puts you on the fast track to heart attack and stroke