Dr. Scott’s Secret for Slow Aging
Dear Living Well Daily Reader,
I promised you from Day One that I’d give you the exact same advice I’ve given to my own patients.
And here’s what I’ve told them, time and time again.
There are two paths ahead of you right now.
The first is to keep doing what everyone else is doing – and the second is to take an active role in your life and your health.
The first path leads to pain and suffering.
The second path keeps you active and healthy throughout your long life.
What am I talking about? I’m talking about slowing aging, aging gracefully, and living life to the fullest.
Science proves that YOU can control how well you age, and all you need to do is make a few simple (and even fun) adjustments.
Let me show you how to do it.
Aging is a natural process: you are going to get older.
However, how fast you age is all up to you.
Science has shown us that you hold the keys to your health – more than you could ever imagine.
You know this to be true.
Not every 60-year-old looks like they are 60 — some look much younger, some look much older.
You age much faster when you don’t take care of yourself. You accelerate aging when you smoke, drink, eat processed foods, sugars, or trans fats, don’t sleep, are under stress, or expose yourself to toxins.
But, let’s not focus on that. Let’s look at what works to keep you as youthful as possible:
Foods That Reduce Aging:
- Green tea is full of wonderful polyphenols and bioflavonoids that support good skin, brain, and whole-body health.
- Wild fish is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids – which help to tamp down excessive inflammation. Inflammation, you probably know, destroys your body.
- If you don’t eat lots of green leafy veggies, then change this today. Green leafy veggies are full of Vitamin K and other wonderful nutrients your body needs.
- Berries are low-sugar and full of phytonutrients your body is craving. Find a way to incorporate them into your life.
- Herbs: turmeric, garlic, onions, and other herbs help support your health in numerous ways. Find any excuse to get these into your diet.
Best Supplements to Reduce Aging:
- If you don’t eat fish 2-3 times a week, then fish oil is a must. I recommend taking between 1,000 and 3,000 milligrams of fish oil a day.
- If you don’t eat enough veggies and fruits, you should add a super-food powders to your diet. I personally mix a super-foods powder with yogurt and berries for a blast of phytonutrients every day.
- Collagen is one of those nutrients that no one is getting. Fix this by supplementing: your joints and skin will thank you.
- Vitamin D and Vitamin K are two fat-soluble vitamins that are missing from your diet and ones you desperately need.
Of course, none of this does much good if you don’t work to control stress in your life or you are not seeping well.
Make sure you are taking steps to reduce stress and sleep well (supplements like theanine can help there, too).
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson tells you the reason behind high blood pressure and the simple changes you can make to fix it.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice on how to get a good night’s sleep.
Dr. Scott Olson explains why building muscle is so important and the easy steps you can take to build them up.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which important vitamin is missing from your body and how, without it, it’s wrecking your health.
Dr. Scott Olson warns you of the prostate cancer signs and how you can best fight it.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you the many ways in which CBD is now curing anxiety.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the risks of high blood pressure and how you can fight it starting today.
Gold Leaf Nutritionals have just developed a breakthrough skin product that is a WRINKLE ERASER!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the simple, secret ways to get your younger skin back.