Fix THIS and Heart Problems Disappear
Jim is one of my best patients — he is always looking to improve his health.
Both his parents and brother died of heart disease, so you can bet he takes his heart health pretty seriously.
Jim recently gave me a list of things he’s doing to keep his heart healthy.
And it looked perfect… ALMOST.
But Jim was missing one BIG things from his heart-health regimen.
You may be missing it, too – and it can be a matter of life and death.
There has been a lot of research about the microbiome lately.
Your microbiome is a collection of microorganisms in your digestive track.
We used to think the bacteria in your gut were only passengers, but we now know those microorganisms have a lot to say about how healthy we are.
Have a good microbiome and you are healthy… an unhealthy microbiome means you are not healthy.
Research has shown that an unhealthy microbiome is linked to diabetes, obesity, depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s, and many digestive problems like irritable bowel syndrome, Chron’s, and bloating.
A new research study out of Kings College in London found something else interesting. The researchers demonstrated that having a diverse collection of healthy gut bacteria can slash your heart disease risk.
Specifically, the more diverse the good bacteria, the softer our arteries are.
Scientists think the microbiome is closely related to the amount of inflammation we have in our bodies and inflammation directly relates to the health of our arteries.
Taking a probiotic is the easiest way to make sure you have enough healthy gut bacteria. But let’s not stop here.
The Complete Heart Health Protocol:
- Exercise: Exercise not only reduces inflammation, but it’s great for your heart and your brain. You don’t have to be too crazy, just get out and move your body around some every day.
- Eat Colorful Foods: This means getting enough vegetables in your diet. If you can’t stand veggies, you can “cheat” by getting your veggies and other superfoods in a powered form. I take one every day by mixing it into yogurt and some berries.
- Avoid Vegetable Oils: Vegetable oils, especially trans fatty acids, are like setting off tiny bombs in your blood stream which increase inflammation.
- Fish Oil: One of the most powerful anti-inflammatories is fish oil. It works inside your body to keep inflammatory proteins low.
- Curcumin: This extract from turmeric is great at helping your body modulate inflammation. Unless you get a ton of turmeric in your food, you should think about supplementing.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson gives you insider access on the newest medical advancement that is reversing aging before your very eyes!
Dr. Scott Olson tells you what’s true and false when it comes to these heart health rumors.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason behind your chronic gas and the simple solutions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the hidden truth about completely plant-based diets.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the two easy secrets to expanding your lifespan!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the easy steps you can start to today to fight off dementia!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how Big Pharma is making you bleed cash when there’s already a cure for diabetes out there.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals just how little exercise you need in order to stay healthy and the incredible benefit.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that’s solving almost every medical problem out there!