Get a SUPER BRAIN With Dr. Scott’s Protocol
We all try our best to stay healthy.
You eat right… and maybe even take a couple supplements.
But a new study had an alarming finding — most seniors are woefully low in certain vitamins.
And the first place you’ll feel that? Your brain.
Maybe you have trouble concentrating or remembering things. Or maybe you suffer from a “brain fog” that never seems to lift.
All of these problems could be because of nutrient shortages.
But the good news is that you can fix these deficiencies FAST and get a “super brain” that will stay sharp well into your golden years.
Let me show you how.
A recent study out of Germany called the KORA-Age study found that older adults are missing two key vitamins in particular — B12 and D.
And that’s bad news for your brain.
Vitamin D is the sunshine vitamin (it is created when sunlight hits your skin) and 60% of people in the study weren’t getting enough. Vitamin D has been shown to help with brain function, as well as bone health, heart health, and even diabetes. You get vitamin D by getting out in the sun, but most people in the United States need to supplement (especially in the winter).
Vitamin B12 is a vitamin involved in many biological reactions in the body, but is especially important to the brain. If your digestion is off, or you have bariatric surgery, or you take those horrible stomach acid blockers–then you are likely to need a bunch of vitamin B12. Depression, dementia, and mental impairment are often associated with B12 deficiency. You can get enough vitamin B12 by eating meat, but it is another vitamin you need to supplement.
But let’s not stop with those vitamins. If you want to have great brain health, here’s what you can do.
Dr. Scott’s Better Brain Program
- Eat a diet high in vegetables and good proteins. Eat as many fresh veggies as you can and eat grass-fed meats whenever possible.
- Avoid processed foods and foods with too much sugar and vegetable oils. These increase inflammation in the body–which is deadly to your brain.
- Keep your blood sugar under control. Blood sugar and brain health are closely tied together. If you need help controlling blood sugar, look to supplements that contain chromium and berberine.
- Eat good fats. The best fat you can put in your body are the Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil). Not only does your brain need these oils to build a healthy brain, but fish oils also help to tamp down runaway inflammation.
- Exercise. There is not a single thing that is better for your brain than exercise. Get out and move your body around every day.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson gives you insider access on the newest medical advancement that is reversing aging before your very eyes!
Dr. Scott Olson tells you what’s true and false when it comes to these heart health rumors.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason behind your chronic gas and the simple solutions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the hidden truth about completely plant-based diets.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the two easy secrets to expanding your lifespan!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the easy steps you can start to today to fight off dementia!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how Big Pharma is making you bleed cash when there’s already a cure for diabetes out there.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals just how little exercise you need in order to stay healthy and the incredible benefit.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that’s solving almost every medical problem out there!