Got Cankers Sores? You MUST Read This
Mary sat down in my office looking defeated.
She told me, “ I don’t know what to do, doc. I keep getting these canker sores… I’ve given up citrus and other acidic foods… but they just WON’T GO AWAY!”
And Mary isn’t alone. I’ve had lots of patients struggle with cancer sores.
While these tiny mouth ulcers are common, they aren’t something you should ignore.
You see, canker sores aren’t just a sign of loving acidic foods. They can actually be a sign that something is WRONG in your body.
Let me show you.
Your body sends you clues about your health. Sometimes these signals are big (like having a heart attack) and sometimes they are small (like having a rash).
Canker sores are one of these signals.
Mainstream doctors will tell you that there is no known reason for canker sores, but I’d say they are something to pay attention to.
In Mary’s case, her canker sores were caused by the stress of recently losing her husband.
Stress can take a huge toll on your health. And it was clear to me that stress was also the culprit behind her canker sores.
But that’s not the case for everyone. Canker sores can also be caused by other serious health conditions like:
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Celiac disease
- Inflammatory bowel syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- And other autoimmune disorders.
If you’re suffering from canker sores, it’s time to talk to with your doctor about other potential causes.
In the meantime, there’s a lot you can do to make them go away faster (and prevent them from returning).
Dr. Scott’s Canker Cure:
- Treat them like an infection: When you have canker sores, take care of yourself like you have a cold. Relax, sleep more, eat well, and, yes, chicken soup is a good idea.
- Salt water/Baking soda: I like mouthwash with either baking soda or salt water – add a few teaspoons of either to a small glass of warm water and rinse a few times a day. If you want to make it especially soothing add in a tablespoon of aloe vera juice or powdered licorice.
- Mushrooms: Medical mushrooms give the immune system and boost, including natural T-cells. Reishi mushrooms are especially good.
- B Vitamins: A double-blind study found that supplementing with sublingual (under the tongue) vitamin B12 prevented canker sore recurrence even in people who were not deficient in B12.
- Iron: low iron is one of the causes of canker sores, but you should never supplement with iron unless you know you are low (especially men).
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to BEAT depression without the mainstream’s dangerous drugs.