“Molecule of Life” REVERSES Aging
I’ve said it many times before: the health of your cells determines your overall health.
And while that is pretty easy to say, achieving good cell health is a whole other story.
Because researchers have found that a certain nutrient is the keyto keeping your cells happy… and reversing the aging process.
In fact, it’s so powerful that some researchers call it the “molecule of life”.
And the best part? You can get your hands on it today!
When you were born, all your cells were healthy.
But those cells get old, they eventually die and are replaced.
And sometimes your cells break. This is usually no problem because your cells have natural repair systems that fix cells and get them back in the game.
There is only one problem…those repair systems rely on our good nutritionto work correctly.
If you don’t have the right nutrients cells stay broken and start to cause damage to your DNA, which SPEEDS UP the again process and can even lead to disease.
Fortunately, a new study has found the only nutrient you need to fix your damaged cells… and repairing your DNA.
It’s called Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) or the “Molecule of Youth” and it’s been scientifically proven to help you live a longer, healthier life.
You can boost your NAD+ levels by eating fermented foods like kimchi and drinking kombucha.
Or you can take a supplement. I like this one.
But there is much more you can do to protect cells:
- Fiber helps to keep our bowels regular, but also to take toxins out of our bodies.
- Good proteinssuch as grass-fed and free-range meats.
- Antioxidants, especially those found in colorful fruits and veggies. If you don’t get enough vegetables in your diet, make sure you supplement.
- Exercisemay be one of the best ways to keep your telomeres long.
These nutrients also help keep cells in tip-top shape:
- Curcuminis an extract of Turmeric. It is anti-inflammatory and provides good antioxidant protection.
- Fish oilsare essential fatty acid that most people reading this are not getting. Make sure you supplement if you are not eating fish 2-3 times a week.
- Polyphenolsare phytonutrients that are found in fresh fruits and vegetables. Most people are not getting enough of these either.
- Vitamin E, Selenium, CoQ10, Astaxanthin
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to BEAT depression without the mainstream’s dangerous drugs.