Nutrient Duo STOPS Colon Cancer
Colon cancer can be an absolute death sentence.
It’s hard to treat… it spreads easily… and even if you survive it, you may be stuck with a colostomy bag for life.
That’s no way to live.
Fortunately, researchers have discovered a powerful nutrient duo that may DESTROY up to 95% of colon cancer cells.
And the best part? You can start taking these cancer-fighters TODAY.
Colorectal cancer is the third most commonly diagnosed cancer in both men and women.
Making sure you gut health is in order is the best way to avoid this dangerous cancer.
Researchers out of the National University of Singapore in Asia recently published a study in the journal, Nature Biomedical Engineering.
They found something that kills up to 95% of cancer cells in a dish and reduced tumor numbers by 75% in mice with colorectal cancer.
What was it?
A combination of a broccoli extract and probiotics.
It turns out that the good bacteria (probiotics) need the broccoli extract and the broccoli extract needs the probiotics to function properly. When you combine the two, it is a death sentence for cancer cells.
And you can buy broccoli extract and probiotics at pretty much any online or local supplement shop.
But don’t stop there. There is so much moreyou can do to improve your gut heath.
Dr. Scott’s Anti-Cancer Gut Health Program:
- Vitamin C: A high dose of vitamin C has been shown in many studies to help support cancer treatment.
- Ginseng: An herb that also has numerous studiesthat supports its use for fighting cancer.
- Turmeric: An herb that has been shown to help with breast cancer, bowel cancer, stomach cancer, and skin cancer cells.
- Immune-Boosting Mushrooms: These medical mushrooms have thousands of studies that show they are helpful in boosting the immune system, reducing the spread of cancer cells, and killing cancer cells.
- Eat enough fiber: This will not only help with regular bowel movements, but will also help stimulate healthy bacterial growth. I always suggest that people take both water soluble and water insoluble fiber. One of my favorite fibers is ground flax seeds.
- Throw away junk food, trans fats, processed, and chemical foods: All processed foods, trans fatty acids, artificial sweeteners, and alcohol harm the microbiome (the bacteria in your gut). Do what you can to limit these non-foods in your diet.
- Exercise: It doesn’t seem like the first place you would turn to help your digestive tract, but it has been shown to help encourage a healthy microbiome.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the drugs that are increasing your risk of dementia and provides healthy alternatives to them.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the best ways to keep your brain health in tip top shape so you never forget a thing.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the simple solutions to stop and reverse your diabetes.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes yet another weight loss scam that will leave you less healthy than you were when you started. Instead, try these proven tips for weight loss.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the inside scoop on this easy trick that eliminates your excess gas problem for good.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the popular “health” trend that could be fatal to you and your loved ones.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you how your blood type can affect the future of your health.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice to get your brain sharper than ever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest drug scandal Big Pharma’s running, and how it can lead you to a life of debt and addiction.