Popular Meds TRIPLE Stroke Risk
If you’re at risk for stroke, you’ve probably gotten the “speech” from your doctor.
You know, the one where he tells you how taking blood thinners could save your life.
But here’s something he DIDN’T tell you…
Did you know that using blood thinners to prevent strokes is just a THEORY and has NEVER been tested?
We’ve all been guinea pigs!
Now, new research is PROVING that blood thinners won’t stop a stroke… but they just may give you one.
Blood thinners are a multi-billion-dollar business.
They are commonly used in people who have an abnormal heart rhythm, called atrial fibrillation.
Atrial fibrillation is when the atria (one of the chambers in the heart) beats too quickly (called fibrillation).
When the atria beats too quickly, blood tends to pool (and not move). This leads to clots formation.
Doctors thought the best way to keep the blood from clotting was to reduce the body’s ability to form clots.
Makes sense – but it doesn’t seem to work.
In a new study published in prestigious British Medical Journal, researchers found that blood thinners not only don’t help, but they increase the risk of stroke in seniors.
In fact, blood thinners increased the risk of stroke by 2.6 times.
That’s right – they’re nearly TRIPLING the chances of stroke in people with atrial fibrillation.
And, of course, blood thinners increase your chances of a simple cut becoming fatal.
The real problem with blood thinners and atrial fibrillation is that they do NOTHING for the underlying cause of the condition – poor heart rhythm.
Let me show you how to get your heart rhythm under control.
Dr. Scott’s Heart Rhythm Protocol
- Exercise: If you have a heart rhythm problem, then you should focus on constant, slow exercises such as walking, gardening, golfing, etc.
- Sleep: While sleep doesn’t seem like it would affect your heart, it does. The HeartMath Institute has found heart rhythm is thrown off by even one night of bad sleep.
- Magnesium: This mineral is essential for your heart, and most people are deficient. Make sure you are taking 400 milligrams a day. It is best to split this into a morning and a night dose (it will help with sleep).
- Omega 3: Fish oil (omega-3 fatty acids) are great for the heart and help to improve nerve conduction and improve rhythm.
- CoQ10: Coenzyme Q10 is necessary to produce energy in the body and the heart. The heart will beat more regularly when it gets the energy it needs.
- B vitamins: The B vitamins help with nerve conduction and muscle contraction (two things vital for normal heart function).
- Avoid coffee: Some people are sensitive to caffeine and it can cause the heart to beat irregularly.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
P.S. Blood thinners, are some of the hardest drugs to stop. There are studies showing stopping these drugs suddenly dramatically increases risk of heart attack and stroke. If you are going to get off these drugs, then I recommend you do it slowly with the assistance of your health care provider.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the villain behind your back pain.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how a powerhouse supplement can REBUILD your joints!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how a weird condition is ruining your health!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals what your BP drugs are doing to your health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which diabetes meds are causing serious genital infections.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals his secret to never having another migraine!