Reset Your Metabolism?! (Here’s How)
Maybe you’re struggling to keep the weight off.
Or maybe you feel like so your energy is drained.
Or maybe you’re even having trouble with your blood sugar.
If any of this sounds familiar, I’ve got great news for you.
Because groundbreaking new research shows that there’s a way to “reset” your metabolism… balance your blood sugar… and transform your body into a calorie-burning machine.
And the best part? You can see REAL results in 8 hours.
Here’s what you may not know about your metabolism: its fluid and changes due to a lot of factors.
Your metabolism can change due to:
- Age: I hate to tell you this, but your metabolism slows down as you age. Most people tend to decrease muscle mass and increase body fat as they age, and this leads to lower metabolism. If you don’t want your metabolism to slow, simply work to keep your muscle mass.
- Body Composition: The more muscle mass you have and the lower your body fat, the higher your metabolism. This is because muscle is metabolically active tissue and it burns a lot of calories.
- Blood sugar: excess sugar in your blood can make your metabolism sluggish.
- Exercise: Exercise can increase your metabolism for up to forty-eight hours.
- Stress: Your metabolism tends to be higher in times of emotional stress. In fact, stress can have a positive short-term effect on your metabolism but the long-term effects are just the opposite: You tend to gain weight if you are under constant stress because of elevated levels of cortisol – a stress hormone that increases fat storage).
Because you can’t do much about your age or your stress levels, the only way to repair your metabolism is by losing weight and lowering your blood sugar.
And – as you already know – that’s easier said than done.
New research shows that eating all of your meals in an 8-hour window – like 10 A.M. to 6 P.M., for example– could be the best way to rest your metabolism.
In one study, prediabetic men who stuck to this feeing window were able to lower their blood pressure… improve their insulin response… and even lose suborn belly fat.
Just imagine what this could mean for your future.
And if you want an extra boost, you can also try these…
Dr. Scott’s Plan for Boosting Metabolism:
- Start with blood sugar control. You can get to better sugar control by avoiding sugars and processed foods and by supplementing with the mineral chromium and the herbal extract berberine.
- Eat mostly proteins and non-starchy veggies at every meal. This will also help to keep your blood sugar low.
- Focus on exercises that build muscle. Try working with a personal trainer to find out what you can do to build muscle, but you can also walk for exercise. Consider high-intensity workouts.
- Supplement with hormone balancers. The herbs African Mango, Ashwagandha, and Saffron all help to kick-start your metabolism and reign in those unruly hormones.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the real cause of your numbness and tingling.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you how to get the best sleep of your life.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about PSA screenings.
There are some diseases that hit you light lightning. One day you are fine and then… WHAM! The next day you are sick and miserable. But there are many diseases take a long time to fully set in. Diabetes is one of those diseases. And it even gives you plenty of warning signs. But you...
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to STOP Alzheimer’s in just two minutes a day!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to shed pounds without giving up your favorite foods.