[Shocking] The REAL Reason We Get Cancer
Ask your typical doctor why we get cancer, and he’ll give you some talk about lifestyle factors like smoking.
Well, if it was that simple, the cancer rate would be declining like crazy in America, as fewer and fewer people smoke.
And I’ve got news for you… that ain’t happening.
There’s a lot more to cancer than we’ve ever been told.
In fact, researchers have just determined the number-one factor that determines whether you get cancer or not.
And I GUARANTEE it will surprise you.
It’s one of the largest studies you’ll ever see.
International scientists recently analyzed data on 2 million cancer cases (people ranging in age from 18-70).
And guess what the number-one factor was for influencing whether you get cancer.
The power of your immune system.
What the scientists concluded was, yes, toxins can cause cancer; yes, viruses can cause cancer; and yes, so can lack of exercise, smoking, and drinking too much.
But what really mattered was your immune system.
The researchers are theorizing that cancers occur all the time and a strong immune system simply takes care of them. A weak immune system wouldn’t be able to do that.
With that in mind, let me tell you how to make your immune system stronger.
Dr. Scott’s Stronger Immune System Protocol:
- Keep as healthy as possible – The healthier you are, the stronger your immune system is. You can maintain your health by eating veggies, avoiding sugar as much as possible, not eating processed foods, and exercising. If you don’t eat enough veggies, consider a superfood powder you can mix into a drink–and take it every day.
- Turn to immune-boosting plants – Garlic, onions, ginger, and spices such as oregano and turmeric can give your immune system the support it needs. Medical mushrooms are another way to make sure you give your immune system a boost (and they have been studied as an effective cancer treatment).
- Make sure you get enough vitamins – Vitamin D, vitamin K, vitamin C, and vitamin A all have immune-supporting properties.
- Pay attention to your gut – Maybe you have heard how closely tied your immune system is to your gut. Improve your gut health by taking a probiotic every day.
- Get herbal support – Certain herbs, such as goldenseal, echinacea, oregano oil, and olive leaf extract, all help to give your immune system the boost it needs to protect your body.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
P.S. Before I sign off, I just want to pay a special tribute to the brave men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice to keep our country free. They are in our thoughts and prayers – not just on Memorial Day, but every day.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how you can truly measure your health… better than any doctor.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you insider access on the newest medical advancement that is reversing aging before your very eyes!
Dr. Scott Olson tells you what’s true and false when it comes to these heart health rumors.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason behind your chronic gas and the simple solutions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the hidden truth about completely plant-based diets.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the two easy secrets to expanding your lifespan!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the easy steps you can start to today to fight off dementia!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how Big Pharma is making you bleed cash when there’s already a cure for diabetes out there.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals just how little exercise you need in order to stay healthy and the incredible benefit.