STOP Bloating for GOOD!
Mark came into my office a complaint I hear all the time during the holidays.
He was badly bloated and so uncomfortable that he could barely sit down.
“It’s so weird, doc,” he said. “My pants don’t fit later in the day.”
If this sounds like you, you may have ignored the problem for years.
But this kind of bloating is NOT normal… and it can take a serious toll on your health.
And today, I’m going to show you how to STOP it for GOOD.
For many people bloating is uncomfortable and painful daily afternoon experience.
Bloating is caused by the bacteria in your gut breakdown the food you eat the food. This process produces the gas that fills your belly. This is what makes your pants tight.
Many things can make your bloating worse.
The first is that you can’t digest food properly.
Dairy intolerance is a good example of poor digestion. Many people don’t have the ability to digest dairy after they reach adulthood. When your body cannot digest the sugars in dairy, it becomes food for bacteria in your gut.
Sugars are also hard for your stomach to process. That’s one reason why the holidays can make you bloating worse. All those festive treats are loaded with sugar. These sugars become food for bacteria and bloating is soon to follow.
The second is that you don’t have enough healthy bacteria.
Normally in your body, you should have a balance between good and bad bacteria. The bad bacteria are known for creating too much gas (and the gas often smells really bad).
You can make the bad bacteria go away by making sure you are getting enough of the good bacteria (probiotics).
You can ban bloating by following a few easy tips.
Dr. Scott’s Ban the Bloat Program:
- Cut the sugars: Avoid soda and any food that is too sugary (as much as you can). Stay away from junk food
- Use salt: Many articles on bloating will say to avoid salt because it causes you to bloat: but don’t believe it. Salt is necessary to make hydrochloric acid in your stomach and the acid is needed to keep bad bacteria down and out of where they don’t belong.
- Take a good prebiotic and probiotic: I like a probiotic product which has fiber (prebiotic) and good bacteria (probiotics).
- Try herbs: Basil, dill, ginger, fennel, and mint all help to decrease bloat.
- Look for potential food intolerances: This is probably the hardest step. Diary is a very common intolerance, but so are wheat and corn.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to BEAT depression without the mainstream’s dangerous drugs.