Stop Depression With This WEIRD Cure
If Big Pharma could find a way to put antidepressants in our water, they’d do it in a heartbeat.
There are MILLIONS of Americans popping these pills right now… and, most of the time, these drugs totally miss the point.
We need to get comfortable with the ups and downs of life.
If you’re dealing with a personal tragedy… or divorce… or death… you’re not supposed to be happy.
And medicating your way through it won’t help in the long run.
But if you’re suffering from real depression… if you have a case of the blues that you just can’t shake… you don’t need to turn to drugs.
There’s any easy way to erase depression – and it starts in your bedroom.
A new large trial published in The Lancet Psychiatry looked at how sleep and depression are linked.
We’ve always thought that you sleep worse when you are depressed.
But what if it is the other way around?
What if poor sleep leads to depression?
The study looked at 3,755 participants suffering from depression and broke them into two groups.
The first group was treated with cognitive behavioral therapy, and the second was given tips on how to sleep better.
The group that focused on sleep improved far better than the group with just therapy.
There is your solution to feeling sad: get enough sleep. But what if you have problems sleeping?
It is easy to get good sleep — let me show you:
- Sleep in a dark room, and use white noise like a fan or sound machine.
- Try to go to bed the same time every night.
- Get off your screens (all of them: TV, phone, computer) at least an hour or more before going to sleep. The light screens emit can alter your sleep pattern.
- Good exercise makes your body more restful at night. If you can, exercise hard during the day–the harder the better.
- Replace your coffee with green tea. Green tea contains an amino acid called theanine that helps keep you calm and improves sleep.
But there’s even more you can do!
Dr. Scott’s Peaceful Sleep Program:
- Magnesium: Try taking 200 mg. of magnesium before you go to bed. I like an absorbable kind like magnesium glycinate or an amino acid chelate.
- Use herbs at night: There are many herbs that can help you sleep, including chamomile, passionflower, hops, valerian and others. You can take them as a tea or in pill form.
- Melatonin: One of the best ways to help sleep is to use melatonin. We produce less melatonin as we grow older. Melatonin is a hormone that helps to keep you asleep.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson gives you insider access on the newest medical advancement that is reversing aging before your very eyes!
Dr. Scott Olson tells you what’s true and false when it comes to these heart health rumors.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason behind your chronic gas and the simple solutions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the hidden truth about completely plant-based diets.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the two easy secrets to expanding your lifespan!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the easy steps you can start to today to fight off dementia!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how Big Pharma is making you bleed cash when there’s already a cure for diabetes out there.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals just how little exercise you need in order to stay healthy and the incredible benefit.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that’s solving almost every medical problem out there!