Stop Depression With This WEIRD Cure
If Big Pharma could find a way to put antidepressants in our water, they’d do it in a heartbeat.
There are MILLIONS of Americans popping these pills right now… and, most of the time, these drugs totally miss the point.
We need to get comfortable with the ups and downs of life.
If you’re dealing with a personal tragedy… or divorce… or death… you’re not supposed to be happy.
And medicating your way through it won’t help in the long run.
But if you’re suffering from real depression… if you have a case of the blues that you just can’t shake… you don’t need to turn to drugs.
There’s any easy way to erase depression – and it starts in your bedroom.
A new large trial published in The Lancet Psychiatry looked at how sleep and depression are linked.
We’ve always thought that you sleep worse when you are depressed.
But what if it is the other way around?
What if poor sleep leads to depression?
The study looked at 3,755 participants suffering from depression and broke them into two groups.
The first group was treated with cognitive behavioral therapy, and the second was given tips on how to sleep better.
The group that focused on sleep improved far better than the group with just therapy.
There is your solution to feeling sad: get enough sleep. But what if you have problems sleeping?
It is easy to get good sleep — let me show you:
- Sleep in a dark room, and use white noise like a fan or sound machine.
- Try to go to bed the same time every night.
- Get off your screens (all of them: TV, phone, computer) at least an hour or more before going to sleep. The light screens emit can alter your sleep pattern.
- Good exercise makes your body more restful at night. If you can, exercise hard during the day–the harder the better.
- Replace your coffee with green tea. Green tea contains an amino acid called theanine that helps keep you calm and improves sleep.
But there’s even more you can do!
Dr. Scott’s Peaceful Sleep Program:
- Magnesium: Try taking 200 mg. of magnesium before you go to bed. I like an absorbable kind like magnesium glycinate or an amino acid chelate.
- Use herbs at night: There are many herbs that can help you sleep, including chamomile, passionflower, hops, valerian and others. You can take them as a tea or in pill form.
- Melatonin: One of the best ways to help sleep is to use melatonin. We produce less melatonin as we grow older. Melatonin is a hormone that helps to keep you asleep.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the drugs that are increasing your risk of dementia and provides healthy alternatives to them.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the best ways to keep your brain health in tip top shape so you never forget a thing.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the simple solutions to stop and reverse your diabetes.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes yet another weight loss scam that will leave you less healthy than you were when you started. Instead, try these proven tips for weight loss.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the inside scoop on this easy trick that eliminates your excess gas problem for good.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the popular “health” trend that could be fatal to you and your loved ones.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you how your blood type can affect the future of your health.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice to get your brain sharper than ever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest drug scandal Big Pharma’s running, and how it can lead you to a life of debt and addiction.