Stop Your Insulin? (Amazing!)
If you have diabetes, you already know that taking insulin is the WORST part of managing this disease.
The constant finger pricks and painful injections are enough to drive your mad.
And the worst part? It doesn’t really work.
As a doctor, I can tell you that putting more insulin into a body that already can’t control blood sugar is never going to solve your diabetes problems.
But there is something that can.
Researchers have discovered that a certain miracle oil can REVERSE Diabetes…
And it could even get you OFF insulin for GOOD!
I’m talking about CBD (cannabidiol) oil.
And yes, it comes from the cannabis (or marijuana) plant.
But don’t worry… it won’t get you high.
You see, CBD is one of over hundreds of active compounds found in cannabis, but it has none of the mind-altering effects.
Previous research shows that CBD can help with Alzheimer’s, depression, and even cancer.
Now, it looks like it could be the key to STOPPING diabetes, too.
CBD helps reduce blood sugar several ways:
- Studies suggest that feeding islet cell (the cells that produce insulin in the pancreas) receptors with high doses of CBD may stimulate insulin production without prescription drugs.
- CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties could help treat underlying medical conditions associated with diabetes. CBD improves metabolic function and repairs nerve damage — both of which can have a nasty effect on diabetics.
- CBD stimulates genes and proteins which play roles in increasing fat breakdown; CBD can boost activity and numbers of mitochondria increasing the body’s ability to burn calories; and CBD decreases expression of proteins which are involved in creating new fat cells within the body.
When you look at these results as a whole… CBD oil could ELIMINATE your need for insulin altogether.
But let’s not stop there, here are few more tips on how to lower your blood sugar.
Dr. Scott’s Balanced Blood Sugar Plan:
- Eat well: This means avoiding processed foods, eating good proteins, and as many veggies as you can. Staying away from sugar, grains, and starchy vegetables also helps. If you are going to eat sugar, then do it near a meal (this slows down the absorption of sugar).
- Exercise: Don’t feel you have to run a marathon to be in shape, but walking, golfing, tennis can all help your body deal with sugar more effectively.
- Inflammation: Buy some cheap health insurance by taking supplements that keep your inflammation low: I like fish oil, curcumin, and boswellia.
- Berberine: This herbal extract is great for the brain and helps to control blood sugar.
- Chromium: This mineral is well-known to help control blood sugar.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
We all want to live long, healthy lives. But most of what you read about anti-aging is TOTAL BULL. Everyone out there has a magic cream or miracle pill that will allegedly stop the hands of time. And some of them might actually give you results in the short-term. But if you want REAL results, there’s...
Your mainstream doc talks a lot about how important your heart is. And he probably suggests expensive scans, blood work and other tests to make sure your heart is healthy. The only problem is… they DON’T WORK. It’s almost impossible to know if your heart is in good shape. Case in point? My father-in-law died...
If you didn’t already know that the American health system is the pits, a new study just confirmed it. In a new ranking put out by Commonwealth Fund, the United States hit the bottom of the list for health care quality in developed countries. This fills me with rage. We should have the best and...
It seems to happen more and more as you age. The newspapers are piling up on the sidewalk… your sink is full of dishes… and you haven’t cooked a real meal in weeks. You simply don’t have the energy you need to get anything done. And when your energy levels are this low, t’s easy...
When you get diabetes… or cancer… or any other chronic disease, your mainstream doc will point a finger at all sorts of things. They’ll blame your diet… your age… and even your genes. What they’ll never point a finger at is the one thing that determines who gets sick… and who doesn’t. But I will....
Be honest: when was the last time you felt sharp, strong, and full of energy… Or made it through the day without reaching for a coffee or an energy drink? If it’s too long ago to remember, I have good news for you. My colleague, Dr. Richard Gerhauser, has just created a revolutionary 3-in-1 formula...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For most of us, nothing is more terrifying than being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. And it’s not just because this devastating disease can make you lose your memories. It’ can also strip you of your INDEPENDENCE. Fortunately, there are a few ways to catch Alzheimer’s before it steals your future. And...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For years, the mainstream has been telling you the same old lies about how long you’re going to live. They’ll tell you it’s all about your genes… your diet… and even what you ate as a kid. Even worse, they’ll hand you a bag full of expensive, risky pills that...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, A recent survey quizzed men and asked them about their prostate cancer risk. When asked what the most common signs of prostate cancer were… most men had no clue. Why? They are afraid of telling the doctor about anything to do with their prostate because they don’t want to be...
Talk to your mainstream doc about your Alzheimer’s risk and they’ll say something like: “You’re going to get Alzheimer’s or you’re not. Nothing you can do about it.” Well, I’m here to tell you that’s nonsense. Because there are many ways to lower your risk of Alzheimer’s. In fact, I’m going to show you a...