Stressed Out? You NEED to Read This
It’s not secret – stress has a HUGE impact on your brain.
It can cloud your thinking… shift your focus… and make sleep seem impossible.
But these might be the least of your problems.
Because researchers have found that stress can do a lot more to your brain.
In fact, new research shows that stress hormones actually change its structure… and put you on the fast track to SERIOUS memory loss.
Fortunately, there are a few easy ways to shield your brain from stress.
Let me show you.
Neuroscientists at the University of California at Berkeley have discovered chronic stress triggers long-term changes in brain structure and in brain function.
You see, when you’re under stress, your body releases certain hormones.
And in a small dose, these hormones are a good thing. They are what help you power through a tough situation.
But when you’re under chronic stress and yourlevels of these hormones skyrocket… they can physically change your brain.
It’s long been known that chronic stress can trigger illnesses such as PTSD.
But the new research shows stress hormones can also change the volume of grey brain matter, which is vital for cognitive function and memory. And they can cause dramatic changes your amygdala – the area of the brain responsible for fear and anxiety.
Even worse? One particularly potent hormone – called cortisol – can actually kill off your brain cells!
Experts believe that these finding might explain why exposure to chronic stress in childhood leads to the development of mental problems – like anxiety, depression, learning difficulties, and even dementia – later in life.
Fortunately, there are ways to STOP the damage from chronic stress… and REVERSE some of the damage it’s already done.
Dr. Scott’s How to Survive Stress Protocol:
- Get Good Sleep: Sleep is your most important health tool when dealing with stress. We all have times when good sleep is difficult and that is the time to reach for natural medicine. Melatonin, magnesium, calming herbs including hops, passionflower, andothers all help.
- Exercise When Possible: There are many good studies showing the link between exercise and stress reduction. Simply getting out of your work and walking is a great way to spend your breaks. Choose an exercise you like and keep up with it.
- Stock Up on Nutrients: Part of the harmful effects of stress come from stress’s ability to burn up needed nutrients in your body. To counter this effect, make sure you take a good multivitamin, fish oil, and extra B Vitamins.
- Feed Your Brain: Your brain is starving for nutrients that support function and kill inflammation. Make sure you are getting fish oil (EPA/DHA) every day. I also like curcumin and bacopa because they both support your brainand reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Mitochondrial Support: Mitochondria are the energy-producing part of your body (and brain). Supplement with CoQ10, Alpha lipoic acid, Astaxanthin, Selenium, andVitamin E to give your brain-energy a boost.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to BEAT depression without the mainstream’s dangerous drugs.