This Drink DESTROYS Your Heart
You know that heart disease is the number-one killer in America.
So hopefully you’re doing things to keep your ticker in tip-top shape.
You exercise… you try to eat well… and maybe you’ve given up harmful vices like smoking.
But, believe it or not, there’s another habit that DOUBLES your chances of dying from heart disease.
And if you’re like lots of folks, this is something you’re doing every day.
Researchers from Emory University investigated the link between drinking sugary drinks like soda and death rate.
Their study followed 17,930 adults for six years and found those who drank 24 ounces or more of sugary drinks a day (that’s just two cans of soda) had twice the risk of death from heart disease than people who didn’t drink soda.
But heart disease was not the only reason they died. Researchers found that people who drank a lot of soda were more likely to die from all causes.
If you know anything about me, you know that I’m on a crusade to reduce sugar and the foods that act like sugar in your body.
Soda is simply a can of sugar with nothing else to stop its path directly into your blood stream. Sweet foods often have fiber and other nutrients that help to blunt the effect of the sugar.
Your body cannot handle that much soda-sugar at one time.
Stopping sugar and foods that act like sugar is a key to a long and healthy life.
But let’s go a step further and look at other ways to protect your heart.
Dr. Scott’s Good Heart Program:
- Exercise: Exercise not only reduces inflammation, but is great for your heart and your brain. You don’t have to be too crazy, just get out and move your body around some every day.
- Eat colorful foods: This means getting enough vegetables in your diet. If you can’t stand veggies, you can “cheat” by getting your veggies and other superfoods in a powered form. I take one every day by mixing it into yogurt and some berries.
- Avoid vegetable oils: Vegetable oils, especially trans fatty acids, are like setting off tiny bombs in your blood stream which increase inflammation.
- Fish oil: One of the most powerful anti-inflammatories is fish oil. It works inside your body to keep inflammatory proteins low.
- Curcumin: This extract from turmeric is great at helping the body modulate inflammation. Unless you get a ton of this in your food, you should think about supplementing.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the most deadly diseases men tend to ignore and their warning signs.
Dr. Scott Olson explains how fixing your gut health can fix your heart problems in no time!
Dr. Scott Olson informs you about the little seed that makes a big change when it comes to fighting prostate cancer.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the simple solutions to clearing up cloudy eyes and giving you perfect vision.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the secret trick to unlocking a beautiful head of hair. And it starts with you!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the cancer “cures” that are causing far more harm than good.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the simple secret to losing weight as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason you have brain fog and how you can banish it forever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that erases pain and adds tons of other health benefits to your life.