This Pill STOPS Any Disease
If you’re like most American seniors, you’re probably taking more pills than you can count.
Your mainstream doc insists that you need one drug for your heart… one for your blood sugar… and even one to keep your mind sharp.
But I say that’s NONESENSE!
Because there’s ONE pill that can solve ALL of these problems with just one pill.
And you can start taking it today.
Over 10 trillion microorganisms call your gut home. They work there to digest food, help control the immune system, produce vitamins, and protect you from bad bacteria.
And for optimal health, this community needs to be extremely diverse, but at the end of the day you’ll want the “good” gut bugs to outweigh the “bad” ones.
You see, lack of diversity—or when there’s more bad bugs than good bug— can lead to some serious diseases like these:
- Obesity: whether you gain or lose weight may have a lot to do with what kind of bacteria you carry in your digestive tract.
- Immune Response: if you want a strong immune system, make sure your microbiome is healthy.
- Blood Sugar: how well you control blood sugar depends on what you are eating and the health of your microbiome.
- Mood: a few years ago, we would have never guessed that the microbiome contributes to anxiety and depression. Now, it may be the most important thing you can do if you have depression is improve your digestive tract.
- Many diseases are improved by improving your microbiome: Chron’s, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Alzheimer’s, and many more. Interestingly, even autistic children have different microbiome compared to healthy children.
But there’s good news: You can fix all of these problems with ONE PILL.
Taking a high-quality probiotic supplement will help rebalance your bugs and get your health back on track!
And here are a few other ways to improve your gut…
Dr. Scott’s Road to Microbiome Mastery:
- Eat plenty of fermented foods, including sauerkraut, pickles, yogurt, and for the adventurous: miso, natto, and kimchi
- Eat plenty of fiber prebiotics: probiotics need food and fiber is one of the best ways to feed them. Eat plenty of fresh raw vegetables to get your fiber.
- Sleep well, keep stress low, and exercise.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
If you’re like most of us, getting rid those first five pounds is a breeze. You just skip dessert… add in a few extra steps… and voila! You’re a little lighter. But it’s the next five or ten pounds that can really be tough. It’s at this point, you spend your days eating bunny food… and chained to the...
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery