[Warning] There’s a Ticking Time Bomb in Your Chest
About a third of Americans are walking around with a time bomb in their chest.
Maybe even you or someone you love.
I’m talking about high blood pressure.
And if it’s not properly controlled, you can be on the fast track to a serious heart attack or stroke.
Since high blood pressure is so important, you would think there’d be a good way to measure it.
But a new study shows that most of the time, blood pressure readings are being performed incorrectly.
I’m going to show you what may be fouling up your blood pressure measurement – and what you can do to achieve your lowest numbers in years.
Since heart disease is your number one-health risk, knowing what your blood pressure numbers are is extremely important.
Blood pressure is the pressure inside your blood vessels.
There is an overall “background” pressure, otherwise known as diastolic (the low number on the reading) and systolic which occurs when your heart beats (the higher number).
We have all been to the doctor and had that cuff put around our arm. Let’s see how accurate that measurement is.
A recent study, published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, had a team of experts review 74 studies which involved nearly 3,100 participants measuring blood pressure using the popular cuff method.
Most of the readings in these studies were inaccurate.
Here is what affected accuracy:
- Size of the cuff
- Where the cuff is placed
- Hearing problems
- Calibration issues
- Body position
- Drug use
- Seeing a doctor (your blood pressure may naturally rise in a doctor’s office, out of anxiety)
That’s why we can’t put too much stock in any one reading. It’s multiple readings over time that will tell the story.
So what do you do if you legitimately have high blood pressure? Let me show you:
Dr. Scott’s Blood Pressure Reduction Protocol
- Exercise: Consistent, good exercise is one of your best tools for keeping your blood pressure low.
- Vitamin C: There are scientists who speculate that high blood pressure is a form of scurvy (extremely low vitamin C). Your blood vessels need vitamin C to be healthy. Remember that we are one of a few mammals that cannot produce their own vitamin C, so it’s important to supplement.
- CoQ10: This antioxidant/enzyme is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production. Since our heart is one of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs CoQ10. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, lower blood pressure, and help prevent skipped beats (like arrhythmias).
- Potassium: Potassium is needed throughout your body, but especially in your heart. Supplementing with potassium is not a good idea, this in one mineral you need to get in foods like navy beans, bananas, and spinach.
- Fish oil: EPA/DHA found in fish oil has long been shown to be heart-healthy and manage blood pressure. Take between one to three grams a day. Fish oils work by reducing inflammation and softening up arteries so they stay flexible.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest dangerous side-effect of weight loss surgery.
This breakthrough compound will have you feeling 20 years younger in JUST 2 WEEKS!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how snoring can lead to serious health conditions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how thousands of seniors might be misdiagnosed with MS.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which popular prescription puts you on the fast track to heart attack and stroke
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a breakthrough formula that can restore your joints while you sleep.