Weird! Your Body Shape PREDICTS Your Future
Imagine if you had a crystal ball that could predict the future of your health.
Picture looking into that ball, and finding out you were on your way to serious heart disease… or diabetes.
You’d make changes now to keep yourself safe, right? You know, before it’s too late.
Well, believe it or not, this crystal ball exists.
The shape of your body actually determines the serious health risks you face.
What’s YOUR shape? Read on to find out.
According to science, there are three major body types: Apple, Pear, and Rectangle (or Hourglass for women). Each of these body types have different health risks.
Apples: If you have this body type, you hold fat around your gut (this is the classic beer belly). This fat is called “visceral fat” and it builds up around your organs – and harms them over time.
- Your risks are: heart disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, and certain cancers like colon or uterine.
- The good news? While it might not seem it, apples have an easier time getting rid of fat than other body types. You respond well to exercise and dietary changes (so get out there and make those changes!).
Pears: These are people who store excess fat in the lower half of their body. This fat is called “passive fat” and is more common in women (but some men have it, too). This fat is not as dangerous as visceral fat, but it is harder to get rid of.
- Your risks are: varicose veins and knee or leg joint problems.
- The good news? The fat you carry around doesn’t increase your risk for disease as much as apples.
Rectangle/Hourglass: Men are rectangle, women are hourglass. These people tend to carry weight all around and have risks very similar to Apples.
Now that you know what body type you are, let’s get rid of that extra fat.
Dr. Scott’s Plan for Burning Fat:
- Protein: You need to eat protein to feel full, have less appetite, and lower your cravings. Protein easily fills you up and takes more energy to digest than any other types of food. Protein also helps build muscle mass – which pushes your metabolism into overdrive.
- Exercise: Find an exercise you like doing and do that a lot. Your exercise can be walking, golfing, swimming, biking… anything you enjoy.
- Eat like an Italian or Greek: The best diet on the planet is called the Mediterranean Diet – which includes fish, poultry, vegetables, nuts, and olive oil. You can make this work for you by including a veggie with every meal and make olive oil your standard oil.
- Drink only water: This is the hardest step for most people, but the calories that come from drinking anything but water are calories you don’t need. If you want to drink something else, try green tea or coffee – these kick your metabolism into high gear and help your weight loss.
- Berberine: This plant extract helps to reduce inflammation and gives that fat switch a good kick in the backend. The studies supporting use of berberine for weight loss are strong.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Your mainstream doc talks a lot about how important your heart is. And he probably suggests expensive scans, blood work and other tests to make sure your heart is healthy. The only problem is… they DON’T WORK. It’s almost impossible to know if your heart is in good shape. Case in point? My father-in-law died...
If you didn’t already know that the American health system is the pits, a new study just confirmed it. In a new ranking put out by Commonwealth Fund, the United States hit the bottom of the list for health care quality in developed countries. This fills me with rage. We should have the best and...
It seems to happen more and more as you age. The newspapers are piling up on the sidewalk… your sink is full of dishes… and you haven’t cooked a real meal in weeks. You simply don’t have the energy you need to get anything done. And when your energy levels are this low, t’s easy...
When you get diabetes… or cancer… or any other chronic disease, your mainstream doc will point a finger at all sorts of things. They’ll blame your diet… your age… and even your genes. What they’ll never point a finger at is the one thing that determines who gets sick… and who doesn’t. But I will....
Be honest: when was the last time you felt sharp, strong, and full of energy… Or made it through the day without reaching for a coffee or an energy drink? If it’s too long ago to remember, I have good news for you. My colleague, Dr. Richard Gerhauser, has just created a revolutionary 3-in-1 formula...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For most of us, nothing is more terrifying than being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. And it’s not just because this devastating disease can make you lose your memories. It’ can also strip you of your INDEPENDENCE. Fortunately, there are a few ways to catch Alzheimer’s before it steals your future. And...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For years, the mainstream has been telling you the same old lies about how long you’re going to live. They’ll tell you it’s all about your genes… your diet… and even what you ate as a kid. Even worse, they’ll hand you a bag full of expensive, risky pills that...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, A recent survey quizzed men and asked them about their prostate cancer risk. When asked what the most common signs of prostate cancer were… most men had no clue. Why? They are afraid of telling the doctor about anything to do with their prostate because they don’t want to be...
Talk to your mainstream doc about your Alzheimer’s risk and they’ll say something like: “You’re going to get Alzheimer’s or you’re not. Nothing you can do about it.” Well, I’m here to tell you that’s nonsense. Because there are many ways to lower your risk of Alzheimer’s. In fact, I’m going to show you a...
If you want to live a long healthy life, you need start paying more attention to your gut. And I don’t mean that sinking feeling you get when something bad is about to happen. I mean taking care of the good bacteria in your gut (or your microbiome). These bugs help you absorb nutrients and...