[WOW] Doctor’s Secret REVERSES Aging!
Ask your mainstream doc about your gray hair… wrinkled skin… and lack of energy and he’ll just shrug his shoulders.
He’ll assure you that this is part of the aging process and there’s NOTHING you can do about.
Well, I’m here to tell you that’s a LIE.
Because there is one way to STOP aging in its tracks.
It’s my #1 anti-aging secret that can help you look and feel better. And even reverse diseases like Alzheimer’s, heart disease, and cancer.
And it all boils down to taking care of just one thing.
As your body ages, your cells lose the ability to regulate genes, and the cells in our bodies ultimately become damaged and die.
But what if we could throw it all in reverse? What if we could activate genes which improve cellular functioning?
Now, it looks like this is possible.
You see, deep within your cells lies the secret to reversing cellular aging: your mitochondria.
These tiny generators produce all the energy your cells need to regulate your genes properly. But mitochondria (just like any engine) don’t work well when they don’t have the right fuel – and mitochondria need more fuel as you age.
Let me show you how to fuel your mitochondria properly.
Dr. Scott’s Mitochondria Activation Protocol:
- CoQ10 (CoenzymeQ10) is an antioxidant found throughout our bodies. It’s used for energy production and antioxidant protection. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation and BOOST mitochondria.
- Selenium is a mineral that improves the efficacy of CoQ10. Selenium supports immune function, improves insulin sensitivity, decreases C-reactive protein (a measurement of inflammation in the body) and supports healthy mitochondria function.
- Astaxanthin is a naturally-occurring antioxidant carotenoid pigment. It supports good immune response, energy production, reduces C-reactive protein, and supports mitochondrial health.
- Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is a master super-antioxidant. It works so well because it is a powerful antioxidant and it helps to regenerate other antioxidants, including Vitamin C, Vitamin E, glutathione, CoQ10. ALA also supports mitochondrial energy production.
- Vitamin E is another powerful mitochondrial support medicine. Vitamin E works well with CoQ10 and is one of the most important vitamin antioxidants that help to protect your mitochondria from oxidative damage.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals just how high your risk for dementia really is.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals what’s really keeping you from shedding the pounds.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how even slightly high blood pressure can endanger your health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how a popular cancer drug could be jeopardizing your brain.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the cancer agent hiding in your house.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how low testosterone can ruin your health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how popular meds are messing with your blood sugar.
Dr. Scott Olson explains how much sleep seniors really need.