Your BLOOD TYPE Predicts Your Future (Creepy)
Do you know your blood type?
Maybe you learned it at some point over the years, out of curiosity… or in case you ever need a transfusion.
But it turns out there’s a lot more to our blood type than we ever knew.
A new study suggests that your blood type can tell you a lot about your health.
It may even predict your future.
Let me show you.
A new study presented at the 4th World Congress on Heart Failure suggested that your blood type can dramatically predict your future health.
Researchers analyzed data on over a million men and found that those with type A, B, and AB were 9% more likely to have a heart attack than those with type O.
Researchers think the NON-type O men (type A, B, and AB) have more of a blood clotting protein called the Von Willebrand factor, which can make the development of a blockage that leads to a heart attack more likely.
This line of thinking is supported by more research which shows that men who DON'T have type O blood are more likely to have performance problems in the bedroom (which are often connected to heart disease).
So, does that mean if you have blood type A, B, or AB there is nothing you can do to prevent heart disease and ED?
No, that’s ridiculous – everyone (even type O men) can take steps toward a healthy heart.
Let me show you.
Dr. Scott’s Anti-Inflammation and Heart Disease Program:
- Exercise: Exercise not only reduces inflammation, but is great for the heart and brain. You don’t have to be too crazy, just get out and move your body around a little every day.
- Eat colorful foods: This means getting enough vegetables in your diet. If you can’t stand veggies, you can “cheat” by getting your veggies and other superfoods in a powered form. I take one every day by mixing it into yogurt with some berries.
- Avoid vegetable oils: Vegetable oils, especially trans fatty acids, are like setting off tiny bombs in your blood stream which increase inflammation.
- Fish oil: One of the most powerful anti-inflammatories is fish oil. It works inside your body to keep inflammatory proteins low.
- Curcumin: This extract from the spice turmeric is great at helping the body modulate inflammation. Unless you get a ton of this in your food, think about supplementing.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the most deadly diseases men tend to ignore and their warning signs.
Dr. Scott Olson explains how fixing your gut health can fix your heart problems in no time!
Dr. Scott Olson informs you about the little seed that makes a big change when it comes to fighting prostate cancer.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the simple solutions to clearing up cloudy eyes and giving you perfect vision.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the secret trick to unlocking a beautiful head of hair. And it starts with you!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the cancer “cures” that are causing far more harm than good.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the simple secret to losing weight as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason you have brain fog and how you can banish it forever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that erases pain and adds tons of other health benefits to your life.