Secret Test PREDICTS a Heart Attack
A heart attack is one of the scariest things you can live through… if you’re lucky enough to live through it at all.
The only problem?
Lots of times, you don’t know you’re at risk for a heart attack until you’re having one.
But what if there was a simple test that could predict a heart attack while there was still time to stop it?
Believe it or not, this test exists… but for years, it’s only been used in emergency rooms.
Now, that’s all about to change.
And getting this test right away could end up saving your life.
My father-in-law died a week after getting a “clean bill of health” from his heart doctor.
The problem is that there haven’t been reliable tests that can tell us when someone is going to have a heart attack.
But that’s all changing… thanks to something called “troponin.”
Troponin is a protein which shows up in your blood when there is damage to heart tissue.
The troponin test is quick, cheap and accurate, and it’s long been used in emergency rooms to determine if you’ve had a heart attack.
Now, thanks to Norwegian researchers, we know that a troponin test can tell if you’re going to have a heart attack, too.
These scientists recently thawed the blood samples from a large population study of 9,000 people and found that high troponin levels predicted heart attack.
Some of the people in the study had high troponin levels as early as 14 years before a heart attack struck.
Getting a troponin test could be an easy way to see if you’re at risk for serious heart issues before it’s too late.
But there’s plenty more you can do to protect your heart, too.
Dr. Scott’s Inflammation and Heart Disease Program:
- Exercise: Exercise reduces inflammation, a key driver of heart disease. You don’t have to be too crazy, just get out and move your body around some every day.
- Eat Colorful Foods: This means getting enough vegetables in your diet. If you can’t stand veggies, you can “cheat” by getting your veggies and other superfoods in a powdered form. I take one every day by mixing it into yogurt and some berries.
- Avoid Vegetable Oils: Vegetable oils, especially trans fatty acids, are like setting off tiny bombs in your blood stream which increase inflammation.
- Fish Oil: One of the most powerful anti-inflammatories is fish oil. It works inside your body to keep inflammatory proteins low.
- Curcumin: This extract from turmeric is great at helping the body modulate inflammation. Unless you get a ton of this in your food, you should think about supplementing.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson explains why chemotherapy is more ineffective than you might think and provides alternative treatments.
Dr. Scott Olson lets you in on a little secret that will change your sleeping habits forever.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the importance of talking about digestion and the best ways to improve your digestion.
Dr. Scott Olson debunks the popular myth that new brain cells will prevent Alzheimer’s and gives you the truth instead.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals some of the worst ways mainstream drugs are wreaking havoc on your body.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with exactly what you need for a sharper, healthier brain.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the real reasons you’re not losing those stubborn pounds and how to turn it around.
Dr. Scott Olson warns you about the ultimate Big Pharma scam.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the difference between low libido and erectile dysfunction and how you can combat them both.