9 Signs Your Heart is at Risk
Your mainstream doc talks a lot about how important your heart is.
And he probably suggests expensive scans, blood work and other tests to make sure your heart is healthy.
The only problem is… they DON’T WORK.
It’s almost impossible to know if your heart is in good shape.
Case in point? My father-in-law died a week after getting a clean bill of health from his heart doctor.
But it doesn’t have to be this way for you. You can catch a serious heart problem before it starts.
Because there are nine advanced warning signs that your heart is in DANGER.
And today I’m going to share them with you.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention around 610,000 people die each year from heart disease and US alone.
Most of them say they had no advanced notice.
But scientific studies say otherwise: most people have advanced warning (they just didn’t know it was advanced warning).
Here are the top nine signs that your heart is in TROUBLE:
- Pain that spreads to the left arm. Left arm pain is very common symptom. The key to this pain being a sign from the heart is that there is no outside reason for the pain (you didn’t do anything to cause the pain, it just appeared).
- A cough that won’t quit. A persistent cough can be a symptom of many conditions, but this cough can produce a pinky bloody liquid is common (if it is heart failure) but an annoying persistent cough can be a sign of pre-heart attack.
- Swollen legs and ankles. When your heart isn’t working well, you get swelling. This is because your heart moves fluid around the body.
- Nausea and loss of appetite. Nausea is very common in people with heart problems. Abdominal cramps that come in short spurts is common right before heart attack.
- Extreme levels of anxiety. People who are anxious are more prone to heart disease. This often comes with higher blood pressure. Sometimes, extreme anxiety is the only symptom of a heart attack.
- Light headedness or fainting. When the heart isn’t pumping right, there is not enough oxygen being delivered to the brain. If you have ever fainted while getting up from a sitting position, this can be a sign of a heart failing.
- Skin rashes or unusual spots. Strangely, eczema and shingles are risk factors heart disease. In fact, they are associated with a 48% chance of high blood pressure.
- Chronic or sudden fatigue. Fatigue is one of the main symptoms of heart disease. You feel extremely tired with even the simplest of tasks. Fatigue is a sign of many diseases, so you usually are looking for another sign too. But chronic fatigue of any source is a good reason to visit your doctor.
- Increased perspiration. Excess sweat can be the sign of heart attack. Flu-like symptoms, clammy skin, sweat regardless of temperature are all early signs.
One of these symptoms is usually not a big deal, but when you have many of them you should head to the emergency room.
Heart disease is preventable by eating better and getting good heart nutrients.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
View More Free Articles
Making love with your wife should be a pleasing experience. It draws you closer and strengthens your relationship. But for most men over 60, your urges don’t come like they used to… and you have trouble performing like you want. If that’s you, then I’ve got GREAT news for you today. Because my colleague Dr....
If you’re like most of my patients, you probably don’t spend a lot of time thinking about your kidneys. think about their kidneys But you should. Kidney disease affects more than 26 million American adults… many of them seniors. And treatments for this illness – like dialysis – are downright BRUTAL. Fortunately, there’s a better way...
These days, it seems like you can’t leave your doctor’s office without hearing you need to eat more fiber. You’ll hear the same thing from the government… and any other mainstream health organization. And when you eat the right type of fiber, it IS good for you. Unfortunately, many foods contain a type of fiber...
If you’re over 65, you probably can’t remember the last time you had a good night’s sleep… or spent the day gardening without paying for it in the morning. And with good reason. As you age, good sleep can be hard to get… and REAL relief for your overworked joints is just something you dream...
You know what the world DOESN’T need? A new pill for diabetes. But Big Pharma – and the FDA – don’t agree. The FDA just approved a new pill to lower blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. But there’s a HUGE problem with this new drug… it CAUSES CANCER. Here’s how to stay...
As you age, it can seem like your metabolism comes to a screeching halt. And when it does, your energy tanks… and you start packing on the pounds. Even worse? You could find yourself on the fast track to dangerous diseases like diabetes and heart disease. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Because...
If you or your loved one has Alzheimer’s, you’d probably do just about anything to reverse the disease. That’s why it’s easy to submit when your mainstream doc suggests taking meds. The only problem? There’s not a single Alzheimer’s drug on the market that actually WORKS. And if that’s bad enough… research now shows that...
If you’ve got cancer, the only thing on your mind is surviving it. But the mainstream makes that difficult at every turn. The chemo… radiation… and even “safe” immunotherapies all come with a price. Now it looks like a popular class of conventional drugs can sabotage your chances of surviving cancer. And chances are you’ve...
You know those red lights that pop us on your car’s dashboards? They’re signs that somethings wrong with your car. Well, your body has the same type of warning system. And if you’re a man of 50, you shouldn’t be looking for a red light… Instead, you should be calling the doctor if you’re having...
If you’re like most of my senior patients, you’ve probably lost count of the number of times you’ve walked into a room… and totally forgot why you went in there in the first place. Or had to drive BACK to the grocery store for that one forgotten item. But most mainstream brain health solutions are...