[Alert] OTC Drugs are WRECKING Your Health!
We’ve all been there before.
You’ve got a headache… or a stomach ache… or back pain that just won’t quit.
So you end up picking up a pain killer or antacid here or there… and the next thing you know you’ve got a medicine cabinet full of over-the-counter drugs (OTC).
And why wouldn’t you? The FDA has told you that these meds are perfectly safe.
But I’m here to tell you they’re NOT.
Because many OTC drugs can WRECK YOUR HEALTH.
And I will show you EXACTLY which seven you should toss out today!
OTC drugs are so dangerous because they can alter and even STOP your body’s natural functions.
Seven of these drugs are linked to serious… and even deadly side-effects.
- Laxatives can cause serious stomach issues. The FDA recently issued a warning about sodium phosphate laxatives because of 13 recent deaths (and over 50 people hospitalized because of dehydration). You see, these drugs push electrolytes and water out of your body. If you need a good laxative, turn to probiotics, magnesium, or even Vitamin C (don’t forget water and fiber too).
- Acetaminophen is found in sleep medications, nasal decongestants, cold medications and many other medications – including some your doctor gives you. It is very easy to overdose on and can cause serious liver damage and even death.
- NSAIDS, which include aspirin and ibuprofen, can cause death and serious gastrointestinal bleeding and ulcers when not taken as directed. Over 100,000 people are hospitalized every year (and 16,500 die) in the US for stomach bleeding. NSAIDS interact with a long list of drugs including blood thinners, antibiotics, and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Pseudoephedrinei s a decongestant that interferes with antidepressants or stimulants (like those used to treat ADHD). Many people are sensitive to pseudoephedrine experience fast, uneven heartbeats, as well as increased anxiety and nervousness.
- Antihistamines are found in allergy and sleeping aids. These drugs have a sedative effect and can make you feel tired or even make you feel restless, dizzy, nervous and confused.
- Cough Medications many cold and cough medications contain Dextromethorphan (DXM) which can cause dizziness, nervousness, anxiety and even hallucinations (it is used as a drug of abuse for kids).
- Acid Blockers stop the absorption of vitamins and minerals in your digestive tract, which can lead to health-threatening vitamin deficiencies.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to BEAT depression without the mainstream’s dangerous drugs.