[Alert] This Diet Plan NEVER Works
Here we go again…
Our government is rolling out a new weapon in the war against obesity.
A federal program will require restaurants to start listing calories on their menus.
Uncle Sam thinks that once we see how bad some foods are for us, we’ll make better choices and drop weight like crazy.
Of course, there are two problems with that.
First, nobody cares. I mean, come on… we already know the apple pie a la mode is bad for us, but we eat it anyway.
Second, counting calories is the single worst way to lose weight.
Let me prove it to you… and let me show you a PROVEN way to melt away stubborn pounds.
I wish we could say goodbye to the concept of calories forever.
Calories (you probably know) are a measurement of the amount of energy in foods.
To measure calories, scientists put food in a special machine called a calorimeter and burn it.
Then they measure how much energy it took to transform the food into an ash.
And the final number is ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS… because this isn’t how our bodies use food at all.
I've been railing against calories for most of my professional life – not only because it's an artificial measurement, but because 1000 calories of a carbohydrate, fat, or protein all do different things in your body.
Carbohydrates, fats, and proteins are not the same!
If you truly want to lose weight, you need to do three things:
1. The first is to make sure your metabolism is running correctly.
2. Second is to make sure you are processing carbohydrates in the right way.
3. The third is to ensure you have enough lean body mass.
Let me show you how.
Dr. Scott’s Plan for Weight Loss:
- Start with blood sugar control: You can get to better sugar control by avoiding sugars and processed foods and by supplementing with the mineral chromium and the herbal extract berberine.
- Eat mostly proteins and non-starchy veggies: This will also help to keep your blood sugar low.
- Focus on exercises that builds muscle: Try working with a personal trainer to find out what you can do to build muscle, but you can also just walk for exercise.
- Supplement with hormone balancers: The herbs African mango, ashwagandha, and saffron all help to kick-start your metabolism and rein in those unruly hormones.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the most deadly diseases men tend to ignore and their warning signs.
Dr. Scott Olson explains how fixing your gut health can fix your heart problems in no time!
Dr. Scott Olson informs you about the little seed that makes a big change when it comes to fighting prostate cancer.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the simple solutions to clearing up cloudy eyes and giving you perfect vision.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the secret trick to unlocking a beautiful head of hair. And it starts with you!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the cancer “cures” that are causing far more harm than good.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the simple secret to losing weight as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason you have brain fog and how you can banish it forever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that erases pain and adds tons of other health benefits to your life.