[Alert] Weird Condition Jeopardizing Healthy Seniors
You eat right…
You never miss your supplements…
And you can’t remember the last time you missed your daily walk.
In fact, you’re the healthiest person you know.
But despite all of this effort,you’re always tired… you’ve got brain fog… and can’t seem to keep the pounds off.
If this sounds familiar, you could be suffering from a weird condition that jeopardizes the health of countless seniors every year.
Here’s what you need to know.
It’s called malabsorption syndrome.
And it destroys your health because it blocks your body from absorbing the vitamins and nutrients you need.
You see, there are 3 things your body needs digest foods properly:
- Enough stomach acid to break down the food you are eating
- Enzymes that further break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates
- And a healthy digestive tract to selectively import nutrients your body needs.
Symptoms of malabsorption syndrome include bloating, bulky stools, cramping, diarrhea, excess gas, or fat or mucus in your stool.
You can also have a hard time losing weight… you lose muscle mass… and you have a hard time thinking straight brain fog.
Fortunately, the most common cause of this heath-wreaking condition is food intolerances like milk and gluten.
So if you suspect you have absorption issues, take these foods out of your diet and see if it makes a difference.
Additionally, boosting your gut health will help your body absorb more nutrients.
Here’s how to get started…
Dr. Scott’s Gut Health Protocol
- Probiotics are your easiest path to a healthy digestive system. I prefer a probiotic product that contains a fiber prebiotic along with good bacteria (probiotics).
- Eat enough fiber. This helps with regular bowel movements, but to also helps stimulate healthy bacterial growth. I always suggest people choose both water-soluble and water-insoluble fiber. One of my favorite fibers is ground flax seeds.
- Throw away junk food, trans fats, processed, and chemical foods. All processed foods, trans fatty acids, artificial sweeteners, and alcohol harm gut bacteria. Do what you can to limit these non-foods in your diet.
- Exercise doesn’t seem like the first place you would turn to help your digestive tract, but it has been shown to help encourage a healthy microbiome.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the root cause of your anxiety problems.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest dangerous side-effect of weight loss surgery.
This breakthrough compound will have you feeling 20 years younger in JUST 2 WEEKS!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how snoring can lead to serious health conditions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how thousands of seniors might be misdiagnosed with MS.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which popular prescription puts you on the fast track to heart attack and stroke
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a breakthrough formula that can restore your joints while you sleep.