Do You Have These Alzheimer’s Warning Signs?
Let me tell you about something that happened to me just five minutes ago.
I went to the kitchen to get more coffee – but once I got to the kitchen, I completely forgot why I was there.
These brain blips are annoying and even frightening.
The good news? They happen to everyone, and they are NOT a symptom of Alzheimer’s.
There are other signs, however, that you want to keep an eye out for.
Let me show you.
Alzheimer’s attacks one of every 10 brains and is more likely the older you get.
Here are the most common early-warning signs:
- Changes in mood: We all have days when we are in a good or a bad mood. The change in mood with Alzheimer’s is generally for the worse (grumpier, sadder, negative), and doesn’t improve.
- Memory loss: Everyone forgets where they put their keys, or the name of someone you met at a party a week ago. The memory loss I’m talking about is of newly-learned information or needing to rely on notes (or your phone) to keep you organized.
- Problem solving: You’ve done something your whole life, but now find it hard. I’m great at directions, and my wife is great at remembering faces. If you were to challenge her with directions and me with faces, we would both fail. But if I started having problems finding my way, then that is a problem.
- Difficulty speaking: I’m talking about searching for words. If you use “whats-his-name,” or “that thingamajig” too often, then you might have aphasia (trouble finding the right word). This can be an early sign of brain dysfunction.
- Time/place confusion: We all forget an appointment from time to time, but missing many appointments, or not knowing the season, or forgetting something happened last week can all be signs of brain problems.
- Visual problems: Vision problems such as judging distances or determining colors is another early warning sign.
- Withdrawal from activities: If someone you know stops participating in their normal activities, this can be a sign of early onset Alzheimer’s (it’s also a sign of depression).
With all these signs, what you are looking for is something NEW and something CONSISTENT. Lose your keys one day (no big deal), lose them every day (time to go to the doctor).
It is also important to realize that just because Alzheimer’s is more common as you age, it doesn’t have to be in your future.
Especially if you take care of yourself.
Dr. Scott’s Brain Protection Plan:
- Creatine is an amino acid good for the brain, it also helps support energy production.
- Omega 3 fish oil is an essential fatty acid your brain needs to support its function and protect against oxidation. I recommend 1-3 grams a day.
- CoQ10 is powerful antioxidant and helps to provide energy throughout the body and to your brain cells.
- Antioxidants can be vitamins such as vitamin A and vitamin C, but I especially like the phytonutrients (polyphenols, carotenes, etc.) found in superfood combinations.
- Herbs such as curcumin and bacopa work to decrease inflammation and act as powerful antioxidants.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the drugs that are increasing your risk of dementia and provides healthy alternatives to them.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the best ways to keep your brain health in tip top shape so you never forget a thing.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the simple solutions to stop and reverse your diabetes.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes yet another weight loss scam that will leave you less healthy than you were when you started. Instead, try these proven tips for weight loss.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the inside scoop on this easy trick that eliminates your excess gas problem for good.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the popular “health” trend that could be fatal to you and your loved ones.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you how your blood type can affect the future of your health.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice to get your brain sharper than ever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest drug scandal Big Pharma’s running, and how it can lead you to a life of debt and addiction.