Are You HIDING This From Your Doctor?
I’m a pretty smart guy… but there’s one thing I’ve NEVER understood.
I don’t get why people drag themselves to a doctor’s office, pay their co-pay, and REFUSE to talk about their most serious health problems.
But, believe it or not, that happens with diarrhea all the time.
I’ve had patients who are perfectly comfortable talking about sexual problems, bad breath, or depression.
But they absolutely clam up when mentioning diarrhea.
You may have been suffering from frequent diarrhea for ages… and if you’re like some of my patients, maybe you’re even keeping it from your doctor.
That’s a mistake. Because diarrhea can turn serious quickly.
And fixing it is a lot easier than you may imagine.
Everyone has diarrhea every once and while. You eat something you normally don’t, you travel to another country, you get an infection…
You have diarrhea for a day or two and then you are back to normal.
That is not a problem and is perfectly normal.
The problem is when you have diarrhea often or it lasts a long time.
You may be annoyed by diarrhea, but it can be very dangerous – especially for seniors, and especially if you are losing a lot of water.
Let me show you how to say goodbye to diarrhea.
Dr. Scott’s Diarrhea Solution
- Make sure you are hydrated: This is the number-one concern for anybody with diarrhea. Drink water or an electrolyte replacement drink.
- Discover the foods that cause the problem: If you have diarrhea often, it’s mostly likely because of a food you are eating. The most common foods causing diarrhea are dairy foods (and you CAN lose the ability to digest them over time). Other common food allergies include grains, nuts, or any food with too much sugar (like soda) or too much fat.
- Eat this: Try these foods when diarrhea strikes: white rice, chicken broth, and mashed potatoes.
- Probiotics: The microorganisms which make up our digestive tract are almost always disturbed when you have diarrhea. Get them back in balance by taking a good probiotic.
- Ginger: This herb not only normalizes gut function, but it also helps to tamp down nausea. Try ginger as a tea.
- Digestive enzymes: One reason for diarrhea may be that you are not properly digesting the food you are eating. Digestive enzymes help to make sure you are breaking down your food properly.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the drugs that are increasing your risk of dementia and provides healthy alternatives to them.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the best ways to keep your brain health in tip top shape so you never forget a thing.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the simple solutions to stop and reverse your diabetes.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes yet another weight loss scam that will leave you less healthy than you were when you started. Instead, try these proven tips for weight loss.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the inside scoop on this easy trick that eliminates your excess gas problem for good.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the popular “health” trend that could be fatal to you and your loved ones.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you how your blood type can affect the future of your health.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice to get your brain sharper than ever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest drug scandal Big Pharma’s running, and how it can lead you to a life of debt and addiction.