Are You HIDING This From Your Doctor?
I’m a pretty smart guy… but there’s one thing I’ve NEVER understood.
I don’t get why people drag themselves to a doctor’s office, pay their co-pay, and REFUSE to talk about their most serious health problems.
But, believe it or not, that happens with diarrhea all the time.
I’ve had patients who are perfectly comfortable talking about sexual problems, bad breath, or depression.
But they absolutely clam up when mentioning diarrhea.
You may have been suffering from frequent diarrhea for ages… and if you’re like some of my patients, maybe you’re even keeping it from your doctor.
That’s a mistake. Because diarrhea can turn serious quickly.
And fixing it is a lot easier than you may imagine.
Everyone has diarrhea every once and while. You eat something you normally don’t, you travel to another country, you get an infection…
You have diarrhea for a day or two and then you are back to normal.
That is not a problem and is perfectly normal.
The problem is when you have diarrhea often or it lasts a long time.
You may be annoyed by diarrhea, but it can be very dangerous – especially for seniors, and especially if you are losing a lot of water.
Let me show you how to say goodbye to diarrhea.
Dr. Scott’s Diarrhea Solution
- Make sure you are hydrated: This is the number-one concern for anybody with diarrhea. Drink water or an electrolyte replacement drink.
- Discover the foods that cause the problem: If you have diarrhea often, it’s mostly likely because of a food you are eating. The most common foods causing diarrhea are dairy foods (and you CAN lose the ability to digest them over time). Other common food allergies include grains, nuts, or any food with too much sugar (like soda) or too much fat.
- Eat this: Try these foods when diarrhea strikes: white rice, chicken broth, and mashed potatoes.
- Probiotics: The microorganisms which make up our digestive tract are almost always disturbed when you have diarrhea. Get them back in balance by taking a good probiotic.
- Ginger: This herb not only normalizes gut function, but it also helps to tamp down nausea. Try ginger as a tea.
- Digestive enzymes: One reason for diarrhea may be that you are not properly digesting the food you are eating. Digestive enzymes help to make sure you are breaking down your food properly.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson tells you the reason behind high blood pressure and the simple changes you can make to fix it.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice on how to get a good night’s sleep.
Dr. Scott Olson explains why building muscle is so important and the easy steps you can take to build them up.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which important vitamin is missing from your body and how, without it, it’s wrecking your health.
Dr. Scott Olson warns you of the prostate cancer signs and how you can best fight it.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you the many ways in which CBD is now curing anxiety.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the risks of high blood pressure and how you can fight it starting today.
Gold Leaf Nutritionals have just developed a breakthrough skin product that is a WRINKLE ERASER!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the simple, secret ways to get your younger skin back.