Are You HIDING This From Your Doctor?
I’m a pretty smart guy… but there’s one thing I’ve NEVER understood.
I don’t get why people drag themselves to a doctor’s office, pay their co-pay, and REFUSE to talk about their most serious health problems.
But, believe it or not, that happens with diarrhea all the time.
I’ve had patients who are perfectly comfortable talking about sexual problems, bad breath, or depression.
But they absolutely clam up when mentioning diarrhea.
You may have been suffering from frequent diarrhea for ages… and if you’re like some of my patients, maybe you’re even keeping it from your doctor.
That’s a mistake. Because diarrhea can turn serious quickly.
And fixing it is a lot easier than you may imagine.
Everyone has diarrhea every once and while. You eat something you normally don’t, you travel to another country, you get an infection…
You have diarrhea for a day or two and then you are back to normal.
That is not a problem and is perfectly normal.
The problem is when you have diarrhea often or it lasts a long time.
You may be annoyed by diarrhea, but it can be very dangerous – especially for seniors, and especially if you are losing a lot of water.
Let me show you how to say goodbye to diarrhea.
Dr. Scott’s Diarrhea Solution
- Make sure you are hydrated: This is the number-one concern for anybody with diarrhea. Drink water or an electrolyte replacement drink.
- Discover the foods that cause the problem: If you have diarrhea often, it’s mostly likely because of a food you are eating. The most common foods causing diarrhea are dairy foods (and you CAN lose the ability to digest them over time). Other common food allergies include grains, nuts, or any food with too much sugar (like soda) or too much fat.
- Eat this: Try these foods when diarrhea strikes: white rice, chicken broth, and mashed potatoes.
- Probiotics: The microorganisms which make up our digestive tract are almost always disturbed when you have diarrhea. Get them back in balance by taking a good probiotic.
- Ginger: This herb not only normalizes gut function, but it also helps to tamp down nausea. Try ginger as a tea.
- Digestive enzymes: One reason for diarrhea may be that you are not properly digesting the food you are eating. Digestive enzymes help to make sure you are breaking down your food properly.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson gives you insider access on the newest medical advancement that is reversing aging before your very eyes!
Dr. Scott Olson tells you what’s true and false when it comes to these heart health rumors.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason behind your chronic gas and the simple solutions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the hidden truth about completely plant-based diets.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the two easy secrets to expanding your lifespan!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the easy steps you can start to today to fight off dementia!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how Big Pharma is making you bleed cash when there’s already a cure for diabetes out there.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals just how little exercise you need in order to stay healthy and the incredible benefit.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that’s solving almost every medical problem out there!